Morgan spun the bottle again, to have it landed on Pansy Parkinson.

Pansy squirmed at the sight, but we all knew she didn't mind it.

Without any warning, Morgan stalked over to Pansy, grabbed her cheek and started kissing her roughly. I recall Morgan's hand wrapped around Pansy's throat, and Pansy pulled Morgan closer once she pulled away. The kiss was steamy,

-

"Go on Nott." Draco suggested.

Theodore spun the bottle with a smirk or regret on his face,

Please don't land on me.

The bottle stopped, and landed on me. He looked up at me once again before his face grew more and more serious.

I was no genius, but it looked as if he was waiting for this. The group began to grow quiet, knowing I was still stuck on Mattheo.

"Your wasting your time, Theo." Morgan threw her head back with boredom.

"Oh shut the fuck up already, you off brand barbie." Jacob spat.

And so she did.

I shot Morgan a glance, as a smirk crept up on my lips, I pulled Theodore by his collar before I harshly smashed my lips into his, he tilted my head, deepening the kiss.

I grabbed the back of his hair, as his tongue teased mines, before he pulled away. With a smirk he wiped the corners of his lip, before biting his lip.

*************************

On my entire way to potions I could hear the girls whispering. Whispering on and on about how Mattheo left me, how I kissed Theodore. How Morgan was the new center of attention, and Astoria's new best friend.

I turned the corner of the corridor, to find Morgan and Mattheo leaning against the wall together. With no surprise Morgan's hands were all over him.

"Oh come on Mattheo, come to the Manor with me." She begged and begged, caressing his cheek.

But he simply payed no attention to her.

"You can come out now sweetheart." Mattheo shouted, towards the wall I was hiding behind.

Morgan rolled her eyes, as she watched me.

I walked past them, not wanting to look at him. Not wanting to just kiss him with everything I had in me. Not wanting to tell him how I didn't want him to leave, how he should choose me over Morgan.

"Where's your manners sweetheart?" He grabbed ahold of my wrist, to only be surprised by me prying out of his grip.

"You don't get the right to touch me anymore." I spat.

"Yea, I suppose you don't — I guess that's all Theodore's doing now." Morgan bit her lip in amusement.

I shot her glance,

Mattheo, clenched his jaw, and rolled his tongue on the inside of his cheek before asking Morgan, "Why do you say such a thing darling?"