Are you sure

"Ash". The guard wrote the name down on the files his hand shaking in fear. Right in front of him was a mass murderer and drug lord. Nobody knew her real name but he knew she was heartless. He was lost in his thoughts thinking how they could've caught her. "What ya scared or something. Your hands are shaking princess." He was angry and looked up with a glare but when he was met with her frightening eyes and smirk he looked back down and continued filling her file in. "Quiet one aren't we. These cuffs are uncomfortable." He decided to ignore her along with the two officers by her side. They were supervising her in case she tried anything. She stood tall at around 6'2 and was pretty lanky but they all knew her looks could deceive.

Ash is a widely known mafia leader in the city of New York. Nobody could catch her because nobody knew who she actually was. She was the leader of thousands of gangs and none of them actually met Ash as they took orders from her subordinates. Many of the gangs believed that Ash was a guy and nobody knew her real name. All they knew about her is that she didn't hesitate to kill anyone. Including her own subordinates. There was a rumor that the only subordinate who knew Ash's real identity touched her property. Ash brutally killed them and made her servants clean up the mess. She was known to torture her victims and humiliate them until they begged her to kill them. Everyone knew Ash was a little off in the head. She had a sweet ecstasy of brutally murdering anyone who disobeyed her. Anyone who met her in person trembled in fear. Ash always had that wild look in her eyes. Nobody knew what she was thinking. Nobody knew who hurt her so bad to drive her insane.

"Y/n". She was snapped out of her thoughts and looked over. "I'm sure you're aware we caught Ash?" Y/n was quick to reply, "Yes, sir." She was known as the best guard as she could handle and calm any inmate if they were unstable or having an attack. But Ash was someone she prayed that she would not have to handle." I'd like you to supervise her cell. She will be in the questioning room with the investigators. I want you to stay in the room and make sure she doesn't get out of control." Y/n expected this to happen but a frown formed on her face."Yes, sir." She started walking before she realized something and turned around. "What room is it?". He replied "Room 234." She started going on her way and up the second floor steps.

She looked down to realize her hands were shaking. Ash was known to be unfriendly and would not take orders from anyone. Y/n was certain she would not listen to her. Y/n was rather bold and did not let anyone talk down on her. She decided she would not show Ash she was afraid and set her posture straight as she walked up the second flight of stairs. She turned left and walked. "230,232,234." She let out a deep breath before entering. The investigator and Ash turned towards her. A snicker was heard throughout the room. Y/n quickly turned her head toward the noise to see Ash smirking. "Got a problem scum?" Y/n was quick to get angry. "Oo shes feisty." Y/N was infuriated but held it in. "Don't get off topic here." The investigator said. "How many people are involved in your.. work." Ash smiled which caught y/n off guard. She opened her mouth and the investigator waited eagerly for her to speak. Y/n's eyes widened in shock when Ash burst into a fit of laughter. The look on her face was one of an insane person.

"...Still not gonna talk are we." Ash sat quietly with that creepy grin. "We've been here long enough. I'll talk to you tomorrow. I expect some words." The investigator picked up his files and walked out the room. Y/n was about to leave but stopped as Ash began to talk. "Leaving already? I wanted to play with you." Y/n snickered. "I would never befriend scum like you." Ash laughed. "How mean. I didn't expect an officer to be so pretty." Y/n was confused as Ash's eyes didn't meet hers. She followed Ash's eyes down and realized she was staring at her chest. Y/n's face turned a deep shade of red. "Tch don't look at me and don't talk to me. I would never come to like someone as horrible as you." Ash snickered.

"Are you sure?"