1

Okay so this is about a girl name Candace  . She is a relationship fixer / therapist . She knows all the answers but when she finds the one she doesn't know what to do .

...

Candace

People call me the love whisperer . I mean i dont mean to brag , but im great at it . Mostly young couples need my help . They dont know what to do when a problem arrives , so they turn to me . Especially my bestfriend Shiniya. Lawd knows she has troubles with her man .

"So i told him to get his stuff , and leave . " Shiniya said after telling me what happened between her and her boyfriend Kirko .

"Shiniya you dont even know what he was doing . He could have been doing over time at work , or in the studio cooling off and chilling from work . "

"Omg your siding with him ."

"Know im not siding with anyone because both of yall are wrong . Your wrong for kicking him out instead of talking over it with him , and he's wrong for not telling you he's going to be home late for some particular reason."

"Whatever Candace . I have to go . " she said hanging up . I shoock my head , and went downstairs starting on a small dinner , since im the only one who lives here . I mean im not depressed or anything . I just don't think I'm ready for a man . There so messy , and sometimes uncontrollable . I was that one pretty girl in high school , that didn't have a boyfriend or didn't have a date to the prom . Let's just say i was the normal one out of the pretty bunch .

I was stirring a pot of ground beef and noodles for spaghetti when my house phone rang .

" Hello ? "

Hayy baby what you doing ?"

"Hayy ma . Oh nothing just making some -...

"Spaghetti !! Good , your dad , sister , brother and I will be over there in a hour ! "

I was about to say something , but she hung up before i could . Looks like i have to go to the store.

....

"Haha . Oh Frank did you pay the water bill ."

"Why would i do that ? It's your turn to pay the bill woman . "

All the time my mom and her husband (step dad ) are getting in at each other about bills , and car notes , and cable . I swear if he calls her woman again , im going at his ass .

"No , i payed last time . Remember you got to arguing with that man you thought was checking me out ? " she said smirking and winking .

"Look woman you aint payed last time and aint nobody was looking at yo fat ass ."he said laughing nudging my brother Jamal .

"Okaay FRANK." i said getting up out my chair ." You went on to many times by calling my mother fat , and woman . She has a name , unlike you ASSHOLE !! "

"Wait who you think you talking to little girl ? I can call her anything i want and you cant do nothing about it ! " he said getting up , pointing his finger at me .

"Oh what , what . You gone hit me like you hit my momma . " Everyone got quiet then .

"Yea i know . I can see the make up she has on her eye and her check when we go somewhere ! Your a son of a bitch , and you can go to hell ! "

"I dont have to take this . Lets go ! Everybody lets go !"

"You see what you did ! Why do you always drive my men away Candace ! "

I stood there not wanting to say anything , letting them go out the door. Everytime they come over here i try to get my momma to stay over here for 2 weeks our more because i dont her there with that man . After my dad died she's been looking for a man that would take care of her, and be as sweet as my dad was . The last two men have been so horried and abusive . I just want the best for my mommy you know .

After that i washed dishes , took a hot steaming bath , and got in the bed . Before i could be laying in bed for 10 seconds , my phone went off and suprise suprise its Shinya .

" Whaaat ! "

" ooh attitude. Anyways girl guess what ? I found a man for you girl . "

"Oh know , not one of your dates. Last time you set me me up , it was your 20 year old cousin . "

" You said he was cute ."

" Yes he was cute , not fine . He kept talking about his collection of star war books . "

" well at least he reads , but this dates different. Its August Alsina ! "

My hurt stopped once i heard his name . Me going on a date with THE AUGUST ALSINA!!!

" okaay fine ." she sounded relieved . " Good because i already told him you would . Okaay bye hun love you . Oh the dates tomorrow. " she hung up.

Tomorrow, i cant go on a date tomorrow. I have work and then i have to do my hair and pick out the tightest dress that will hug my body . Then i have to pick out the right shoes . Maybe i  can switch some stuff around . Omg im going on a date with August Alsina !

........................................................................

I know short , but i had a million ideas going through my head .....

(Date with August Alsina ? )

(Abusive step daddy ?)

(Lonely ?)