1

'I am so not ready for this.'

I started skating towards the lift of the avengers tower, as the lift dinged at each level my anxiety started to build up, I slipped on my headset and played my favorite songs, hoping to calm my nerves.

As the lift doors open, I dropped my skate board and started skating through the hallway. When I reached the living room I saw that they were all inside the meeting area, so I started skating around the couch and the rest of the living space, humming the song that was blasting through my eardrums, with my eyes closed I danced around on my board my hair flowing like if I were surfing on a cool summer day.

I opened my eyes to see Nat standing at the kitchen counter smiling at me.

I stopped and took off my headphones.

Y/N: "hey Nat." I walked up to her giving her a hug.

NAT: "look who finally showed up." she smiled at me.

I turned around to see everyone was now staring at me.

Y/N: "oh hey guys, I didn't see yal there." I waved at them.

Steve: "Who are you?"

I looked at who I assumed was Captain America or Steve Rogers whatever you would like to call him.

Y/N: "oh my bad, I a-" as I went to shake his hand I was cut off by my Dad. Tony Stark.

Tony(Dad): "my daughter y/n Stark," he walked past me then headed towards the bar .

Parker: "your daughter!"

I looked over at the boy who looked like he was around my age maybe a few years younger, he had his mouth open in disbelieve.

NAT: "I told you that you should have called." she glanced over at me lifting her brows.

Tony: "Yes, y/n would you like to explain to me why you are a week late." he raised his brows at me, giving me that look.

y/n: "uh- well you see." I start stuttering remembering my week that was filled with drinks , parties, skateparks, more drinks, more clubbing and boys a lot of boy toys.

y/n: "Studying?" I rubbed the back of my head. Then glanced over at Nat who was laughing, as she knew what type of studying I was talking about.

Parker: "why are we only meeting you now?" I turned back at him he looked like he finally understood who I was.

Loki: "Yes why would you hide such beauty from us." a soft but masculine voice came from the couch area, as he made eye contact with me I couldn't help but lose myself in his eyes.

Nat: " Yeah tony why are you only telling them about y/n now?"

Tony:" I am protecting her and still am." I snapped myself out of my day dream and approached the bar area where my dad was standing.

y/n: "yes he is protecting me from himself." I smirked at him, I was only greeted with an eyeroll.

Tony: "you have been here for five minutes." he frowned at me

y/n: "yes looks like I over stayed my welcome." I smiled up at him while grabbing a glass.

Steve: "So how long are you visiting for?"

Parker: " Yes are you going to move into the tower?" I spun round to see his eyes light up at the thought of me moving in.

Tony: "No she is not." I felt him rest his hand on my shoulder and gently squeeze it.

Y/n: " yes finally something we both agree on." I smiled up at him and raised my glass.

y/n & Tony: "I need a drink." I chuckled at how similar we are.

Thor: " I already like her." I looked over at the God of thunder who was sitting next to the green eyed man.

After a few hours passed by I got to know the name of each of the members and their powers. I then decided to go find my dad as my visit to New York wasn't for nothing, I got up and started heading towards the Lab.

Nat: "Hey where are you off too?" I looked over at Nat who turned her head to face me.

y/n: "To annoy my lovely father." I snickered at her.

Nat: " When your done lets hang?" She laughed back me.

y/n: " I don't know, might have to clear my schedule" I mocked at her while walking out the room.

I walked through the hallway tracing my fingers on the walls, like I did when I was a child, when Mom use to bring me to visit Dad, everything was more or less the same, except I grew up.

y/n: "FATHER!" I screamed while walking into the Lab.

Tony: " Daughter." he replied still deep in his work.

y/n: "Tony." I sat down on my favorite chair, surprised that he still had it.

Tony: "Y/n" he turned around and faced me. I flashed him the infamous Stark smile, which caused us both to start laughing.

y/n: " why are we like this?" I chuckled out while grabbing my sides.

Tony: " cause you are a mini version of me." he smiled at me and gave me a hug, while kissing my forehead. I scrunched my face up at him.

Tony:" Anyway, What's up?" He smiled taking a sit opposite me.

y/n: "well," I spun round on my chair then got up and approached the desk. " I have this blue print idea for a new creation of mine." I pulled up the design on the screen. I looked up at him as he walked around the table observing the design.

Tony: " and the problem is?" he stopped while breaking down the design to see it in more detail.

Y/n: " I don't have anything powerful enough to power it." I walked next to him, sitting myself up on the edge of the table.

Tony:" what do you mea-" he paused and took a step back and looked up at me ",are you building a nuclear device."

Y/N: "WHAT !no dad," I stood up shocked at his assumption ",look." I pulled up the chemical that I need.

Tony: "Humph" he scratched his beard " I know just the guy" he smiled at me.