Gulf: and what you want...

Mew: you...give yourself to me..let me have you

Gulf: no I won't let you eat me, baby....

Mew: mew pull Gulf and kissed him....while mew is sucking Gulf's nipples and gulf is moaning hard they heard a knock on door...

Gulf: ahh mew someone is at door....let me get up...

Mew: no baby ignore ...please don't go....mew is still sucking gulf's nipples...

Gulf: aahhh Mew please leave me, baby ....I promise we will continue this after looking who is at the door....

Gulf and Mew fixed their clothes and gulf get up to see who is at the door....

Mew: who is there honey...

Gulf: baby Nulf saw a bad dream and he got scared...can he sleep with us...

Mew: what ?? No....he is not a kid who got scared...

Gulf: Mew stop it...he is a kid...I told him to come and sleep with us..he is getting his pillow....and that's final....

Mew: how can you do this baby...he lived more than a year without any family after your mom's death ....then how he is so scared now...

Gulf: Mew stops it...Nulf, you get your pillow...come inside...Mew sleep in between me and Nulf....

Mew: what?? Why??

Gulf: baby coz I feel Suffocated sleeping between you two....

Mew: oh please you sleep on my chest gulf...so I won't sleep in between....

Nulf: please Gulf don't fight with mew...I will manage ... it's okay I will sleep in my room with lights on...

Mew: okay bye...

Gulf: gave a deathly glare to Mew....asshole....c'mon Nulf let's go I will sleep with you from now onwards...

Mew: Baby....

Gulf: what baby...

Mew: okay I will sleep in between come here and sleep....

The three sleep in the same bed....Mew felt Gulf and Nulf holding him....he exhales a deep breath as he knows they both are kids....Gulf who don't understand that he is slowly letting someone in their private life and Nulf who is impressed with mew coz Mew has done few things for Nulf....

Mew sleep with all the thoughts...

In the morning when Nulf went to get ready in his room Mew grabs Gulf..why did you let him sleep with us...what you promised me last time....

Gulf: Baby I am sorry but he was scared....

Mew: you are inviting him in our life gulf...

Gulf: he is my brother and don't worry he is mature enough to understand not to interfere in someone's life...ok let it be please take Nulf with you to your office ...he has an interview today ...

Mew: whatever...okay baby I understood...

Now I won't say anything to your brother baby ....but yes now I will make you realise soon that if you don't claim your husband in front of everyone then you will lose him....

Nulf are you ready ....mew said in such a sweet voice that gulf and Nulf both looked at mew....this is not how Mew talks to Nulf generally....gulf is surely gonna regret this....coz Mew has a plan to get rid of Nulf...

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.