far..... far away from you

Start from the beginning

Kanika: yesss,it means....(Abhishek interrupted)

Abhishek: it means, indirectly warning mein hi hint tha😲😲😲

(They were shocked as to why they did not pay attention to it.Everything was resolved, about 90 percent of the plan was successful. The entire wager was in Abhishek's hands.He tells everyone to leave him alone so he calmly finds out the clip.Everyone left and now he started searching the clip)
♥️❤️{{{((((-----------------))))}}}♥️❤️

~AT YOUR HOUSE~

[It was almost 1 pm and you still sleep due to those sleeping pills. Someone knocked on your house door. Aunty Fernandez opened the door and find there is no one except an envelope on doormat.On which it was written - "Only for Anu".She got confused because she had no idea that the envelope was send by abhishek.]

Her p.o.v:-''' yeh envelope yahan kisne rakkha?? Koi dikhayi Bhi Nahi deta aur is par Anu Ka name Bhi hai par sender ne apna name Nahi Likha. Kya hai ismein dekhoon?? Nahi!! Anu ko bilkul Pasand Nahi koi without permission uska stuff check karta hai. Mein ek kaam Karti hoon jab wo so Kar uthegi to usko de dungi abhi sone hi deti hoon warna Jaga Diya to lucky or phone ke bare mein puchaegi. Hn, aye Saras chey!!(theek rahega)'''

[She took the envelope and put it into drawer, around 3:45 pm you woke up And with sleepy eyes, you turned your hand on the table near the bed and started looking for your phone So, you can see what's the time, but your eyes open with shock when you don't find your phone there.You come out of the room shouting Aunty Fernandez's name, at the same time, you have also come to know that it is almost 4 o'clock in the afternoon.]

You:(Shouting)aunty Fernandez!! Aunty Fernandez!! Kahan hai Aap?? 4 bajne waale hai or Aapne mujhe jagaya Nahi or Mera......(aunty Fernandez came)

Aunty Fernandez: arey!! Tum jaag Gaya my child ab....(you interrupted)

You:aunty Fernandez sabse pehle yeh batao Aapne mujhe jagaya kyu Nahi?? see 4 bajne.....(aunty Fernandez interrupted)

Aunty Fernandez:(Lied) arey!! Tumne hi to Bola tha morning mein jab mein tumko jagane ko Aaya ki tumhara tabiyat Sahi Nahi hai tum rest Karna Chahta hai man to meine......(you interrupted)

You: what?? Kuch bhi 🤷🏻‍♀️ meine kab Bola?? Accha wo sab chodo Mera phone Kahan hai???

Aunty Fernandez:(in mind) oh!! Gawd, ab mein kya answer Doon???

You:(snapping finger) hello!! Aunty are you there?? Mera phone Kahan hai pata hai aapko???

Aunty Fernandez:(stuttering) k..kya bolta my child?? Phone to tumhara room mein hi Hoga na....

{you nodded in "no" for answering that your phone is not in your room and you search it in courtyard. While searching mobile phone you got the envelope.Seeing which you were surprised and asked Aunty Fernandez about that}

You: Aunty Fernandez!! Yeh envelope kab Aaya or Kya hai ismein???

Aunty Fernandez: mujhe kya pata ismein....(something clicked in her mind)

Aunty Fernandez:(in mind)
idea!!💡💡ise is envelope se distract Karti hoon....(she noticed a waving hand in front of her)

You:(waving hand) hello!! Kahan kho jaate ho aunty Baar Baar?? Batao....(Aunty Fernandez interuptted)

Aunty Fernandez:(stuttering) h..hn, hn, ismein Kuch important hain Jo Dene ko Aaya tha usne bataya mere ko aur mein tumko Batana hi bhool gayi my child. dekhein kya hai ismein???
(She was just lying so that you distract your focus from your phone to that envelope)

You:hn, magar Mera phone.....(Aunty Fernandez interuptted)

Aunty Fernandez: arey!! Phone ko abhi rehne de or Isko jaldi check Kar maro dikro.....

You:(sigh) ugh!! AHH!! Ohk!! Fine pehle isko check karte hai

[You opened the envelope and find a pendrive in it with a short letter in which written that: - "please see the full video which is in this pendrive". You immediately goes to your room and took out your laptop and started watching the video. Aunty Fernandez was with you.The video had a clip of the day when you saw Abhishek with Devika and the truth was clearly visible in the video.There was also a part in that video in which Devika herself was admitting that the whole scene was predetermined. After hearing that, you felt very bad, you started cursing yourself and started sobbing. You felt guilty about your Attitude towards Abhishek.One part of the video ended and another part started in which Abhishek drop a message for you]

""ABHISHEK'S MESSAGE""

Hello!! First of all sorry!! Coz, Tumhari permission ke Bina lucky ko or tumhare mobile phone ko mein yahan le aaya. gussa mat karna plz.... mujhe aisa Karna pada kyuki ek ye hi raasta tha jis se mein khud ko innocent Proved Kar pata. Ghar aakar lucky or apna phone le jaana. (Groaning voice) mein Dene Nahi aa paunga qki Tumne Bola tha ki agar tumse pyaar karta hoon to tumse dur ho jaoon to buss Jaa Raha hoon tumse boht dur.... Boht durrr.... Jahan tum mujhe Kabhi na dekh sako. Mujhse Kabhi na mil sako. Aur hn, Tumne Bola hai srf isliye hi jaa Raha hoon tumse dur...... ise Apne liye saza mat samajhna life mein boht aage badhna aur or zyada success achieve Karna. Now, I'm going far.... Far..... Away from you.(sobbing) ohk, bye!! 6 baje Ghar se nikalna Bhi hai flight ke liye to mujhe abhi packing Bhi Karni hai. Love you!! Good byeeee!!
🤗

[You got shocked after hearing last sentences and kneeled down. You started sobbing. Aunty Fernandez try to console you but you shouts at her that Why didn't she tell you about Envelope at the same time when she got that envelope?]

You:(sobbing) aunty Aapne mujhe us samay hi kyu Nahi bataya ki......(aunty Fernandez interrupted)

Aunty Fernandez: mujhko kaise maloom hota ki.....(you shout)

You:(Shouting) arey!! Aapse to baat Karna hi bekar hai (sobbing +mumbling) time.... Time kya hua hai... H.. hn, abhi 4 baje hai mujhe nikalna Hoga use rokna Hoga. Yrr.... Aise koi Chod Kar thode hi jaata hai... Abhi Bhi time hai mujhe 6 baje se pehle waha pahunchna Hoga......hn, hn... Mujhe abhi bilkul abhi hi nikalna Hoga......

[You took your car keys from key holder and you left your house for pitampura while crying.]