Keep a Secret

NSFW// fingering

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You made your way to the room you would be staying in not having any idea where you were really going. You couldn't stop thinking about what Shigaraki had said. Did he know? How could he have known? Maybe he heard us? What if  someone told him? What if-  Your thoughts were cut off after running into something. 

"Ow what the hell."  

You looked up and saw the same tall figure you were with earlier that morning. Dabi. You remembered your previous thoughts and felt your heart sink. He offered his hand to help you up and you took it.

"Watch where you're going kid." He said rubbing his arm jokingly.

"Sorry" You tried walking away but you felt a sudden grip on your wrist.

"Woah woah...This your room?" He said pointing at the door. 

"y-yes" 

"Perfect, mine is just right there" He pointed at the door across from yours. 

Your eyes widened, you realized how hard this was going to be.

"I should probably go now-" You were cut off again by Dabi grabbing your wrist.

"Tch tch where are you going? Don't you want to finish what we started princess?"

You sighed. "Dabi, as much fun as I had last night we can't do that again."

He raised an eyebrow in confusion. How could he not know his own partners expectations for everyone. You noticed a sudden realization in his eyes. He chuckled and it left you shocked.

"You wanna follow Shiggy's dumb rules huh?" 

Your mouth opened a little bit. What did he mean by that?

"Are you saying you never follow those rules?"

He looked at you with his eyebrows raised. 

"Y/n who in this hideout would I possibly be fucking?"

That remark left you speechless. He began to come closer, your back was touching the wall and he had his arm over your head. He was looking down at you with a smirk.

"We could make this our little secret, I know you want to, I can see it."

He slipped his hand up the skirt you were wearing, feeling how wet he had made you.

"And I can feel it too"

You shivered. You didn't want to mess this up with Shigaraki. But you couldn't resist yourself from Dabi. You tried thinking about the idea of keeping whatever you two were doing a secret, but Dabi was being distracting and began rubbing his two fingers against your already wet panties. You began to breathe a little heavier as he started to slip his fingers in your underwear, making his way to your clit. 

"Dabi s-stop we can't do this here." You said through little moans. 

"Then stay quiet don't let anybody know what we're doing, remember?"

He began to rub your clit with one hand and had his other hand over your mouth, keeping you quiet. Your legs began trembling and you were already close to your climax. His finger felt nice against your clit. His fingers made their way to your entrance and he shoved them inside of you with no warning. You moaned loudly in his hand.

"Good girl." He began going faster leaving you biting his palm. 

Your eyes rolled back and you felt yourself coming all over his fingers. You let out a moan in his hand and he took his fingers out of you. He put the fingers to your mouth.

"Taste how good you are." You did as you were told sucking on his fingers.

"So, let me ask again, do you want to keep this thing a secret angel?" 

You nodded still out of it after how good he had fingered you. He tilted your chin up so you were looking at him.

"And I expect a gift in return later on tonight Y/n." 

You grinned and wrapped your arm around the back of his neck roughly kissing him. You released and made your way to your door the best you could.

After awhile you had just decided to take a shower and relax for a little bit. You were about to doze off when you heard a knock at your door. You get up to check who it is. you look and you see Toga giggling. You smile and roll your eyes opening the door for her.

"Y/nnnn- why aren't you ready?"

You were confused "ready? for what?"

"Nobody told you?" You shook your head.

"Welllll, the other villains want to see your quirk in action and Shiggy said he chose someone for you to fight tonight!" 

You smiled. You like the idea of being able to show off your quirk. You've always been grateful to to have it. You looked at Toga intrigued.

"Well who is it?" You were excited. "And don't tell me it's you, last time we fought I had to keep you above the ground for awhile"

Toga knew she was a psycho and found that hilarious.

She giggled. "Noooo even better"

"Just tell me Toga" you chuckled.

"Dabi!!!"

You felt your face drop. 

"Dabi?"

Bad Romance|| Dabi x Femजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें