I finally broke my gaze, looking back at my friend group to find everyone looked astonished, as if something terrible just happened.

"What is it?" Daphne asked, just as confused as me.

Draco, looked as if he was going to faint. Enzo looked like he was going to strangle the poor lad. Blaise looked annoyed. Cami looked jealous. Pansy looked angry. Jacob looked scared.

"We'll spit it out." She follows there gaze.

Morgan, Theodore, and Georgiana.

"They're death eaters." Blaise finally said.

I furrowed my eyebrows together, as I looked back at Dumbledore. Why would he let death eaters attend Hogwarts? Did he even know they are death eaters? Are they here on the Dark Lords Behalf?

*************************

"I know her from somewhere," I rubbed my temples in frustration.

"Oh come on Gaia," Daphne threw her head back, "Don't beat yourself up about it love."

Camille was nowhere to be found, to back me up.

"Oh piss off Daphne, let her think." Pansy threw a pillow at her.

"You wanna go Parkinson?" Daphne got up.

"Oh, you bet I do." Pansy threw Daphne on the floor, only to be followed by Daphne banging Pansy's head onto the floor multiple times.

I jumped up throwing my hands into the air, "It was her." I shouted.

Daphne and Pansy froze.

"It was her," I began to piece together the night at Hogsmead, "She was the girl that was all over Mattheo, I believe I bumped into her." I sorted out the story, as I paced across the room.

Daphne got off of Pansy, fixing her hair. Pansy got up fixing her blouse.

"And she's important because?" Camille barged in.

"She kissed him." I began to ball my fist up, until they went pale.

Camille rolled her eyes as she snapped her head towards Daphne and Pansy, giving them a scoff.

"You two look like absolute animals," She let out a laugh. "Fugly animals, that just got into a fight over, a last pair of expensive pumps." She continued.

"And you don't look to well either Princess." Daphne teased.

"Is that a— is that a blemish?" Pansy squinted her eyes.

I smacked a hand over my mouth, trying to contain my laughter. They were messing with her and I couldn't say she didn't deserve it.

Anyway what harm could it do?

Camille let out a shriek, running to the bathroom.

Daphne looked at me, and I looked back. With no words spoken we started laughing uncontrollably. To the point where Pansy was on the floor, Daphne was wheezing, and my ribs were hurting.