Maddie: Queen of Dreams

Start from the beginning

Sean: Sorry.

Maddie: [singing] I'm wrapped in rainbow. Though fate can be heartless and wild. [speaking] Come on. Let's play. [continues singing] My life's been charmed. [speaking] Come on! [continues singing] And shall remain so.

Severus: Come with me, Maddie.

Maddie: [continues singing] Not to struggle, but to soar. To my fortune reconciled. For I am a miracle child. You won't see me bent over double, in darkness and rubble, where mountains of trouble are piled. I was destined to fly. Watch me light up the sky! For I am a miracle child!

[cut at night, with Maddie sleeping, zooming in, then opening the eye, then the sheep appears, then taking a flower, then getting up, then spinning around, then running away by a wolf, then the wolf barks at Maddie, running away, then grabbing a leash, then walking by a sheep]

Maddie: Hey.

[the wolf appears at Maddie, screaming]

Maddie: No! Stop!

Mark: What's wrong?

Issac: What's going on? What did she say?

[he lights the fire]

Sean: What's the matter?

Maddie: It was wolves! There were wolves everywhere. They were coming out of the shadows, and I was surrounded. They were all around me and...

Sean: That's it?

Hans: You woke us for a dream?

Mark: Ooh!

Severus: Quiet down! You want to scare the sheep?

Maddie: The sheep. The ram. [runs away] The wolves killed the ram.

[hears a sheep bleating]

Maddie: It was dead. I... I don't understand. It all seemed so real.

Severus: Everything is fine, Maddie.

Mary: [puts the coat back on] It's over. There's nothing to worry about.

Severus: And, you boys, since you're up, make yourselves useful. [grabs a stick] Get to work before sunup. [throws a stick at Sean]

Severus: Thanks.

[the brothers walk out]

Severus: [to Maddie] Maddie, where do you think you're going?

Maddie: Um, I, uh...

Severus: You have studies. [takes a paper to Maddie]

Maddie: But, Father, I wanna go with them.

Severus: Look. You know they have their work, and you have yours.

Maddie: But why?

Severus: Because you do. Because you're a miracle child. For you, things are different.

Maddie: You've said that all my life. I don't want to be different. I want to be like them.

Severus: Maddie, God has a plan and a purpose for you. You're not like the rest of us. I've worked this earth all my life, just as my father and grandfather did before me, and as your brothers will after me. That won't be your future.

Mary: Severus, even God rested on the seventh day. She'll find her future soon enough. Let her be with her brothers.

Maddie: Please?

Severus: [sighs] Go on. Thanks. Be safe!

[they both look at Maddie walking away, then cut to the brothers]