New Years resolution

Start from the beginning

You gave him a warm smile as he settled in, the two of you dancing your way through the usual introductory small talk. Another round of drinks later and you were well into the heavy flirting stage, your hand coming to trail along his thigh. When the bartender came around to check on you, Rafael asked for the cheques..together, you blushed, thanking him as he had no obligation to do that. He wasn’t one to normally invite practical strangers back to his apartment, but you’d begun the conversation rather forwardly, and he was intrigued to explore more. You fit into his type, physically at least, and it would defintely be helpful in the stress relief department, so, he brazenly invited you back, and wasn’t surprised when you agreed.

*

You waited at least until the door was closed, your shoes and coats shedded, Rafael shucked his suit jacket over a spare chair, turning back to you with a small smile on his face and then you were on each other.

Rafael’s lips moved with grace and skill against yours, his large hands prying at the hem of your shirt, truly wasting no time. You groaned against his mouth at the feel of his fingers tickling at your bare skin as he rucked the fabric up, he took advantage, sliding his tongue into your mouth. Your arms slid down his chest, undoing the buttons of his vest, letting it slip off his arms. You internally cursed the man for having so many layers on as he freed you from your shirt, it found home somewhere on the floor as he began to back you into the bedroom.

His lips came back to your body, kissing and nibbling at the skin of your neck while you started on his tie and shirt, moaning at the feel of him sucking a mark into your pleasure point. Rafael’s hands wrapped around you, swiftly undoing your bra and it didn’t take long for the two of you to collapse onto the bed bare against each other. You could feel his hardness against your thigh and knew you were in for a good time, a hand sneaking down to clasp around him, giving him a few pumps.

Rafael groaned, his mouth wrapping around a breast, sucking the at the tender flesh as his hand delved lower, tickling at your soft skin. You whimpered when his fingers swiped through your folds, his lips smirked against your tit at the way your hips chased after his hand.

“Please…” you murmured, and he wasn’t about to deny you, not with how fucking pretty you sounded when you begged.

A single finger slowly plunged into your heat, a sigh of relief escaped your lips at the sensation. He had incredible hands, even from across the bar you knew that, and they felt like fucking heaven against your pussy. He added a second finger, his mouth moving to the opposite side of your chest, one of your hands curled tightly around the back of his head, tugging at the short locks. His fingers twisted and scissored within you, prepping you for his cock, dragging against your gspot with each thrust.

You whined heavily, hips undulating against his body, eager for more. Rafael chuckled darkly, sucking a mark at the underside of your breast. Your pussy was dripping, begging for more, he easily slid a third finger in and you gasped, your walls fluttering around them. He felt the way you begin to shiver under him, quickly shifting, ducking his mouth to your clit and you yelped. Your hand dug even deeper into his hair as his tongue flicked at the swollen nub while his hand continued to fuck you.

“Oh fuck.” You groaned out, the coil in you burning quicker and quicker while Rafael increased his pressure and pace, your hips rocked up heavily against him. A soft yelp broke free of your lips while your orgasm crashed over you, a soft shake echoing through your body. Rafael slowly pulled himself from you, grasping your hips gently.

“Roll over.” He mumured, letting you recover from your peak as you caught your breath, rolling to your stomach. He shifted to the bedside table, grabbing a condom, rolling it on before settling between your thighs again. “You ready?” He double checked, chuckling when you giggled, popping your hips of the mattress, waggling them at him.

You whimpered at the feel of his cock teasing your folds while he coated it in your juices, your hands grasping at the bedspread. His name left your lips in a wanton moan as he sheathed his cock into you, your walls tightening around him as he seated himself into you. His head dropped back in a swear at the feeling of your warmth encasing him, the little jitters of your walls as you adjusted to his size.

Fuck me hard…” you whined.

Rafael was quick to oblige, pulling back until just his tip remained in your before plunging back in, you gasped heavily as he set a brutal pace. His hands dug into your hips as his cock thrusted in and out of you, his balls meeting your ass with each push, your head shoved forward on the bed with each thrust. Your hands scrambled at the bedspread, eyes scrunching shut at the fire burning at your skin, the way you could feel every drag and ridge, every vein of his cock toying with your pussy. The slight curve of his dick hitting your gspot with every thrust and you swore loudly, your walls clenching down around him.

He felt the pulsating of your pussy, the way your body began to shake beneath him, still sensitive from your first orgasm. To be completely honest, he knew he wasn’t going to last very long either. It had been a while, and the wet warmth of your cunt wrapped around him was nearly too much, combined with the vision of you wrecked against the bedspread, your eyes scrunched shut, a trail of whimpers and gasps, moans of his name leaving your lips, it wasn’t going to take long, you were too damn sexy.

One of his hands wrapped around your hips while the other held you steady as he plowed into you. His fingers swiftly found your clit, rolling it roughly against your body. Your hips started to fuck back on him more earnestly, your ass smacking against him louder with each thrust as your voice grew louder until he could feel your walls tightening around his cock. The fire under your skin shot southward, your hips shuddering before they stalled against Rafael, locking him buried deep inside of you as you came, practically crying out, your breath heaving, cheeks fully flushed.

Your body nearly collapsed against the bed, your hips only raised enough for Rafael to continue to pound into you, chasing his own release now that you’d reached yours. The fluttering of your walls pulled it from him earlier than he’d expected, a grunt escaping his lips as he spilled into the condom. Out of breath, he softly collapsed against your back, still half supporting himself around your body. His breath hot on your neck as you transcended back to earth.

His lips softly kissed your neck, a small trail leading down your shoulder, tracing the outline of your spine until he was sat up between your legs, softly pulling from you. Shifting lightly he tossed the condom into the garbage can under the bedside table, collapsing beside you on the bed. A wave of comfortable silence enveloped the bedroom before you finally spoke.

“Guess I should call a cab.”

“Stay…” he replied.

“You sure?” You cocked a brow, your head flipping on the pillow to face him.

“Yeah.” He chuckled, rolling to face you, “I’d only be encouraging you to break your resolution if I kicked you out right now.” You laughed,

“Helping me keep my resolution means you want this to happen again Rafael.”

“Maybe I do.” He smirked, pulling you to him. You were more than happy to accept the embrace, snuggling against him, smiling at the way his lips hit your head.

Maybe this was the year you’d actually keep your resolution.