Hide and Seek (Filler)

Start bij het begin

I looked at the two curiously, wondering why they needed to tell me this, "Okay... may I ask why I need to know?"

"Would you play with us mommy?" Clary asked as I sighed.

"I don't know..." I said Clary was really good at hide and seek, and I was terrible. Every time I would be looking for her, it also helps the fact that she could practically teleport wherever she wanted to.

"Pleassseeee." She dragged the word out as she stared up at me with those big blue eyes, pulling out the old puppy dog look. I should have never taught her that, she was just too good.

"Please..." George said as I looked at him to see they were both pulling out the puppy dog look, George looked kind of pathetic using the look, but Clary was a natural born. I sighed in defeat, there was no way I could withstand both of them...

"Fine." I replied as they immediately jumped for joy with huge grins.

"Thanks mommy!" she exclaimed.

"But I am not being it!" I replied firmly, I hated being it.

"Don't worry I'm it." George said with a grin, "Us three figured that out before we came up here." I nodded as I looked to see Fred still lying on the ground as I rolled my eyes.

"Okay Fred, stop with the overly dramatic act." I said with a smile as I stood up and was going to kick him but I felt a hand grab my foot. My smile faded as I looked to see Fred had indeed grab my foot, and before I could do anything he yanked me down and I fell to the floor with another loud thud. I groaned in pain as I heard laughing coming from George and Clary.

"Hello love." Fred said looking down at me as he had sat up, I glared up at him.

"Why'd you do that?" I asked.

"Because I do not being kicked." He replied with a smile.

"I didn't kick you." Yet. I said to myself with a smirk.

"You were going to." He pointed out as I stuck my tongue out at him, he smirked and before I knew it he had grab hold of my tongue prevented me from retracting it back into my mouth.

"Wed!" I yelled something that sounded something along the lines of Fred. Clary and George were both laughing at me, as I felt eh heat rise to my cheek and Fred just smirked.

"What? Sorry, I didn't quiet get that." he said with a smirk as I glared at him.

"I'm sowiee." I yelled trying to annunciate, but that is really difficult without a tongue. Fred smiled.

"Apology accepted," he replied releasing my tongue, as he wiped the saliva off on his shirt, I quickly retracted my tongue back into my mouth so no one else could grab it. "Now let's play some hide and seek!" Fred exclaimed standing up as if nothing happened; I glared up at him as I stood up as well.