Harry James Potter

Start from the beginning

"James, I hate your ass so much."

"I love you too, Lily." James wiped the sweat of her forehead and looked at me. "Wanna explain what happened to you and why you have dried blood on your forehead and arms?"

"We might wanna have this conversation after your son is born, James. Lily might not appreciate me talking about my in-laws while she's giving birth." I shrugged.

"You're damn right I don't! WHY DOES IT HURT SO DAMN MUCH!" Lily yelled and the doctor looked up in fear.

"Lily, your vagina's pushing out a baby the size of a watermelon. Do you really want me to explain this to you right now?"

"Not helping, Jade." Lily glared at me and I backed down. James looked down and paled.

"James, if you pass out right now, so help me Merlin, I'll hex you." James passed out and I sighed. "You're gonna be okay for a few minutes?"

"Do I have a choice?" I let go of Lily's hand and dragged James out the room.

"Is Harry here yet!?"

"Not yet. I'm letting you three take care of Prongs while I make sure Lily hasn't killed the doctor yet." I rolled my eyes and walked back inside.

"Shes crowning. It's only a matter of time." The doctor said and I immediately ran towards Lily.

"Just a few more, Lils." I held her hand and she sighed looking at the ceiling. "You can do it, Lils."

"I want to see you giving birth. That's all I want to see. After that, I don't care." Lily chuckled and started to push again. After a few more minutes, we heard crying and Lily smiled and leaned back.

"A healthy baby boy." The doctor smiled and cut the umbilical cord. "We'll go clean him up."

"Want me to get James?" She nodded and I left wiping the sweat and blood of my forehead. "Harry's here."

"And James is waking up now. Talk about ironies." Sirius smiled and hugged me. "We're officially godparents."

"That we are."

...

"You guys wanna come see him?" James walked out smiling like a kid on Christmas. "He has Lily's eyes."

We all walked inside and saw Lily holding Harry smiling and crying.

"He's finally here." Remus smiled and sat next to Lily. "He looks nothing like James, thank Merlin."

"He actually does." Lily said and handed Harry to him. "And by the looks of it, he's taking a liking to his uncle Moony already."

"He's so precious." Remus whispered and started to cry. "Wormy you wanna hold him?"

"Can I?" James nodded and Remus handed Harry to Peter. "He's so tiny and cute."

"Can the dogfather hold him?" Sirius whined and we all laughed. Peter smiled and handed Harry over to him.

"I think Sirius is gonna cry." Lily smirked.

"I'm sweating. It's the middle of summer and I'm wearing all black. But he's so cute. He's cuter than Prongs, thank Merlin. Jade, I want one." I laughed and stood next to Sirius and Harry immediately stated to get fussy. "Either he wants Jade or he doesn't like the idea of a little Black sharing the glory."

"I think it's the first one, Pads." I smiled and took Harry who almost immediately calmed down. "See?"

"I can't believe one of us has one of these." Remus chuckled.

"I can't believe Prongs is still one of these." I shrugged and kissed Harry's head and handed him to James. "We'll let you two be alone for a while. We'll see you back home."

James nodded and sat down on the bed next to Lily who was starting to fall asleep.

"Congratulations Mum and Dad. And good luck." Sirius smirked and held my hand. "We'll see you in a few days."

"Bye guys."