【A.Takanobu】 "Get Away From Me!!!"

(WARNING:
-Angst time!
-Long Ass Chapter. I got carried away
-Bullying(?) And drama
-Mostly focuses on his backstory I came up, with the help of my dear friends. Which means OOC, headcanons, and whatnot)

"(Y/N), could you find Aone for me?" Moniwa called out as he gestured you to come here. He looked around uncertainly, his other his hand cupped around his mouth.

"What's up, cap?" You leaned even more forward when you didn't pick up what he said the first time.

"I'm kind of worried about him. He's not been acting like himself.. and I thought with you as his lover, he'll open up to you than any of us." He whispered, glancing at the door, as if waiting for the ace to burst through it for volleyball practice. Futakuchi was near you two and decided to eavesdrop on both of your conversation.

"How do you even know if he's off or not? He barely express any kind of emotion in a daily-"

You smacked his head with a smile. While he was whining about the pain, you sighed and patted Moniwa's back with a smile to cover up your worry.

"Don't worry, Moniwa. I'll find him." You jogged out of the gymnasium, determined to find the white haired ace. Surely it isn't going to be hard, right?

Meanwhile, Aone was in a dim lit bathroom, both hands clutching onto the sides of the sink. He stared at himself, or rather, glared at himself.

His large figure. His unnaturally small pupils. His thin, white eyebrows that look as if it isn't there. His purely white set of hair.

He plucked a strand, and stared at it. It was still white throughout. He gritted his teeth, sighed, then buried his face into his hands, and stayed like that for a minute or so.

After he collected his thoughts, he ran his fingers through his hair with a deep breath, and exited the place. Coincidentally, two students, one male and female, were walking down the hallways.

When he faced to the pair, he recognized them as his classmates that has been in the same class with him for two years. Yet, they both still flinched and looked scared.

They then quickly walked past him, leaving him with an emotion bubbling up inside of him. He walked down the hallways to clear his head even more, occasionally glancing at the window to look at his intimidating face.

While seeing the startled and/or feared faces of schoolmates, he settled onto a bench outside of school, and a certain memory crept up from the back of his mind. Some events he never wanted to remember, ever again.

•••

Aone sat on the grass and fiddled with dandelions as he watched the other children played at the playground. Looking at how joyful and cheerful the children was, gave him the decision to join  them, with a wide and excited closed smile.

"Can I play with you guys?" He cheerfully asked, affected by the other's mood. Their faces clearly contorted to disgust when they saw his white hair, but the moment they begrudgingly wanted to say "yes", they saw his eyes opened and reveal his small pupils.

"EW! YOUR EYES ARE SO SCARY!"

"BLEH! WHAT HAPPENED?!"

"RUN! HE'S A MONSTER!!!"

"I KNEW IT! HE ISN'T HUMAN!"

"HE'LL CURSE US TO DEATH!!" They all screeched and ran away from the area and to their rooms. But he didn't realise what made them scream and run, so he chased after them, worried.