The secret that must be hidden

A/n
Hey this the second chapter of this book and i hope you enjoy bye 👋
***************************

Kakashi's pov
It was the next day, and me and my team were training so i decided to ask my teacher.

Minato's pov
I was training my students when I saw kakashi come up to me. "Hey sensei, can I ask you a question." I was shoked well I mean kakashi never asks questions. "Yea sure." I said to him " well i was wondering how did Natsumi enter the Anbu at a very young age." He said. I was surpised but also nervous at the same time. "Should i tell him? Do i trust him to keep it a secret or will he spill it out to the whole world and ruin her life? You know what i'll tell him, I trust him because hes my student" I sighed " I'll tell you, but you cant tell anyone else" He looked at me with a surpised face just nodded. I sighed again. "You see Natsumi has a special kind of chakra. She was born to be a fine shinobi like me and you. You see ..... She has half of all taled beast in side of her." I finished and saw his face very surpised " WAIT YOUR TELLING ME THAT YOU PUT NINE OF THOSE BEAST INSIDE OF HER." he shouted on top of his lungs "Yes i did" "Does she know" I nodded to his response. We looked back and saw Obito training while Rin was watching him to see if he got hurt. " promise me something " I said to him still looking to Obito and Rin. "Yea what is it" he said to me looking to me. "Promise me that you wont tell no one about this, and if i die before i could see her grow up to a beautiful women, I want you to protect her" I looked at him and i saw him nod.

Kakashi's pov
We finished training and went back home. I opened my door and went to my room and went to shower. I went to my bed while I was shirtless and stared to think about what sensei said to me "Why did they put those taled beast in her even when she was a infante. She must be sad about all that maybe i should ask her and get to know her.  Just thinking about her makes me confused to why i even care. Wait, am i catching feelings for her no i must be stupid to even fall in love with someone like her or even dating the daughter of my sensei. Huh i should just go to sleep."  During the night i was thinking about her and if it was ok for me to fall in lobe with her then eventually I drifted of to sleep.
***************************

A/n
Hey, yea this was a short chapter but i hoped you liked it.
Next chapter: The mission
Have a good day ya'll, bye

500 words