Hendery: hyung I already told the marketing how to promote the Jaehyun's album and it will be a big hit when we release it.

Taeyong: ohh that's great, I didn't know that you like working at the office

Hendery: hahaha, it's just a hobby of mine

Taeyong: Doyoung how's the thing I told you about the cub clan?

Taeyong looked at Hendery and his eyes suddenly change.

Doyoung: about that they didn't know that the body that we send them is fake, Joy and Daisy aren't saying anything. Should I torture them again?

Taeyong: no need, kill them later

Hendery: didn't you tell me that you killed them?

Taeyong: they lied, cause there's a cub clan who's following us that day

Hendery: ohh then where did you hide them?

Taeyong: where else? At the forbidden forest of course

Taeyong looked at Hendery and Doyoung tap his shoulder.

Doyoung: let's go, Taeyong has a lot of papers to sign.

Hendery: hmmm

They left the office and Taeyong snap his finger and Hyde appear at his side.

Hyde: Young master Taeyong

Taeyong : how's the boys?

Hyde: they are still practicing with Kun and Johnny. The human boys are studying at the living room. Hendery didn't go out of the house incase Lucas might see him.

Taeyong: alright, you can go now

Hyde: Young master do I need to follow the Hendery here incase he made a trouble?

Taeyong: no need, he will come at the forbidden forest later on his own.

They heard a voices coming outside his office and Hyde dissapear. The door open and two boys came in and they rush towards Taeyong.

Jisung: Taeyong hyung!!

Taeyong: your back? Why didn't you tell me?

Chenle: Jisung stop hugging Taeyong hyung, you are already an adult

Taeyong: alright, take a sit and tell me how's your tour and why didn't you come back at the day you where supposed to be back

Chenle: alright, I'll tell you hyung

The two jump at the couch and Taeyong chuckles. Jisung was laying on the couch and Taeyong sit at the single couch.

Chenle: after our tour, we have a one free day. So I thought that we should take a walk. We ditch our manager and we....

Taeyong: both of you lost in the city?

Chenle: yeah hahaha sorry about that hyung

Taeyong: it's ok, did you two get hurt?

Jisung: nope, perfectly fine

Taeyong: If you want to take a looked around next time, tell your manager or he will go insane looking for you

Jisung: hmmm

Jisung and Chenle where playing at Taeyong's office when his door suddenly open. He looked at the vampire who rush inside, he let out a sign and he stand up to close the door.