I ignored the awkward tension as I finished putting on my dress.

We all walked through the corridor, a bit paranoid. Given if we were caught it would be the end for us. Also a side not, Snape was suppose to be roaming the corridors.

"Shhh, just keep walking." Camille stumbled and pushed Daphne.

"Watch at Barbie." Daphne fired back.

"And we're here." Pansy pushed through us, breaking the heated tension.

Alright Gaia, We got this. Even though Mattheo, urged you not to attend this party. Reminding you and explaining to you what would happen if you did. But he isn't here right now, and what's the worst that can happen?

"Hello Ladies." The Weasley twins opened the doors for us.

Daphne let out a cat like noise towards I believe to what looked like George. As he followed her, and Fred looked through the crowd for his date.

My squinted at the flashing lights, and smoke being everywhere. It was like we were in some type of hotbox.

I wasn't complaining.

The music was so loud, I could have sworn my ears were going to bleed. But the music was good, everyone was cheering, stumbling, drinking, laughing.

Camille disappeared, into the dance floor.

I finally let the music flow through my body, until I stumbled into a hard figure.

"I am so sorry." I patted down the boy.

Malik Rosier?

"Gaia? What are you doing here, I thought you cancelled?" He fixed my dress, as he sort of shouted over the music.

"Yea, well i'm here now." I laughed,

"Would you like to dance?" He offered his hand as he set his drink down.

I nodded, as he pulled me into the dance floor.

My hair was going everywhere, as his hands slid up in down along my curves.The music grew louder, as the dance floor grew fuller.

I continued dancing, until my eyes shot open to the booth a few feet away from me.

It was him.

He sat there gracefully, as he exhaled the smoke, that surrounded his facial features perfectly.

It's as if the music faded, and my heart beat more and more fiercely. My vision slowed down, and I could have sworn he was attempting to get into my mind, but I locked him out.

Malik's hand worked its way up to my mouth, as he traced my lips, breaking my eye contact with Mattheo.

Malik threw his head back as he continued dancing, with me. Allowing my hips to sway against his front.

I attempted to look back at where Mattheo was, only to find out he was not there.

Where could he have gone?