"Hopefully this war will die out soon and we can finally settle down properly and raise a baby. But for now, we have a job to do. If we do it right, maybe we could have that day sooner than you think." I shrugged and kissed him. "Don't hug me because you're covered in bike grease and this shirt is new."

"Sometimes I forget that we literally graduated two years ago. It feels like a lifetime ago." Sirius said sadly.

"Sometimes I miss the monthly kitchen raids and me sneaking out the snake pit to be with you guys."

"The kitchen raids still haven't changed, Vixen. I still hear you making something at three in the morning." Sirius rolled his eyes and walked inside with me right behind him.

"Padfoot, we have got to stop meeting like this. Put on a damn shirt." James rolled his eyes and scolded Sirius.

"You're just jealous that you don't have washboard abs like mine." Sirius smirked and went to take a shower.

"Not interested!"

...

"Thought of names yet?"

"James hasn't been any help thinking of names. He wants his own name somewhere." Lily rolled her eyes and leaned back.

"I have one!" I said excitedly.

"Yes?"

"Harry James Potter. That way Bam Bam will be happy that his name is there and it's a fairly simple name. No Harold because I don't like that." Lily thought about it for a while and smiled.

"I love it! I'll tell James once he gets home."

"Tell James what?" Speak of the devil.

"Your dear twin sister came up with a name for the baby." Lily said excitedly.

"And that is?"

"Harry James Potter." I smiled.

"No Harold?" James asked giving me a look and I shook my head. "Well then I love it. Harry James Potter it is!"

"No Sirius Jr.?" Sirius asked offended and we laughed.

"He's my kid, Pads. Get your own."

"And the insane auntie makes a dramatic entrance!" Marlene walked into the living room holding the cat. "Lily, if this asshat of a cat scratches me one more time, I won't hesitate."

"MARLENE!" I yelled and tan towards her.

"JADE!" She yelled back and hugged me. "I MISSED YOU!"

"They literally saw each other two days ago." Remus mumbled and James nodded.

"Don't make me laugh boys. You two had more dramatic hugs when you were five minutes away from each other." Lily rolled her eyes and held her bump in shock. "I think Harry's kicking!"

"ME FIRST ME FIRST!" Sirius yelled and placed his hand on Lily's bump smiling.

"Padfoot, I'm the father." James rolled his eyes and sat next to Lily.

"But are you the dogfather? Didn't think so." Sirius sassed and leaned to talk to Harry making me smile big. "Hi there Bambi, it's your dogfather Sirius. Now that you're kicking, can you kick your father into the next millennium? You're mine."

"Sirius, let Bam Bam have his moment." I rolled my eyes and sat next to Marlene and Remus on the floor. James smiled in thanks and leaned to talk to Harry too.

"Hi there Harry, it's your dad. I'm so excited to meet you. We all are. I'm here with your crazy auntie Marlene, your sane uncle Moony, your dogfather Sirius, and your amazing godmother Jade. Uncle Wormtail couldn't be here since he's still visiting his Mum but I know that he sends lots of love. We can't wait to meet you and teach you all about magic and the Marauders and Quidditch and everything. I have a feeling you're going to be a special boy, Harry." James smiled and looked at Marlene, Remus and I. "You wanna feel Harry kick? He's kicking up a storm here."