He gulped repeatedly before blinking his eyelids. "W-Was also locked up."

"Then that means you also have a cell?"

His usual eyes that hides everytime he smile are all wide open, his pupils shaking. "I d-do."

"Take me there." You backed away, but still made sure you can easily snap at him if ever he does something wrong.

Jeno patted his tightened chest for a moment before nodding. "Let's go."

Before you leave, you decided to check on Yuta first who's barely being able to grip on the steel.

"Yuta, I'll be hiding with him for a short period of t-" A feeling of being pulled closer corrupted your body and you for sure knows it was his manipulating ability. You clicked your tounge and patted his hands gently. "Stop using your ability for Pete's sake."

If only you could yell at him, you would.

"But Y/N," He turned to you and frowned. "I don't trust him."

"So do I. But we have to atleast survive in this dark and nowhere place." You whispered, patting him in his head.

He then responded by snaking his arms outside the free spaces and stroking your head. "Be safe."

After talking with Yuta, you quickly grabbed Jeno's arm and gestured him to guide the way.

The two of you crouched into some skinnier ways which made you furrow your brows, tugging Jeno with his shirt.

He glanced at you before stopping for a moment. "Will you trust me atleast with this one?"

"U-Uhh, okay, sure." You whispered, scratching your brows.

After what felt like years of crouching down, you finally arrived into a confined space. The place was bright compared to the dungeon-like place you have woken up. The ground was less dusty and you could easily say it since you're walking barefoot as well.

After the metal doors you passed by, you finally reached another cave-like place where only wooden doors stood.

Suddenly, Jeno grabbed your hand and pulled you inside one of the wooden door designed with a curve on top.

He then followed and shut it quietly but as quick as possible.

You panted while gripping on your chest. "That surprised the hell out of me-"

"Shh!" He quickly run to you as you felt his hands snake on your waist and the other one covering your mouth. "This might be completely sealed but they can hear your voice."

"O-Oh, but you c-can let go on my waist for a-"

"Hide right now."

Without questioning his tensed actions, you quickly went to the bed dressed up in nice sheets, utterly confused how he's having a quality bed in the place.

But then again, it's not any better because just like you, he's locked up.

You crawled down under the bed, covering your nose and shutting your eyes when you realized how much dust and cobweb there is.