"That was a smart move," Taylor says dryly, seeming unaffected by Karlie's admission.

"It is still early, you can go back to sleep," Karlie says softly, hoping the quieter she speaks the less likely Taylor will hear the hurt in the model's voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taylor had been distracted all day as the two girls hiked through the woods of Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park

Taylor had been distracted all day as the two girls hiked through the woods of Pfeiffer Big Sur State Park. When Karlie asked she chalked it up to her hangover, however that was a lie. The truth was, Taylor wasn't even hungover, and she remembered everything from the night before. 

Taylor had been really drunk when positioning herself over Karlie, initiating a kiss. There was no denying that, but as the night progressed? As much as Taylor would like to, even she had to admit to herself that she was closer to sober than drunk.

Why did I even drink that much? Especially after the night before? The questions had been on Taylor's mind all day. She didn't know why she decided to drink so much, but it scared her that it may have been a subconscious decision to drink enough to act confidently. What really scared her was Karlie was sober, and she had even said she was sober, as if she didn't care that she was.

Her saying she was sober was almost like admitting that her response to Taylor's lips was purposeful. Taylor believes Karlie doesn't expect anything of Taylor's lie, but either way, she had been surprised when the model had confirmed her sobriety. It only made the singer feel more confused.

Am I...happy that she was sober?

"Hey, Taylor?" Karlie asks, reaching a hand out to touch Taylor.

"Sorry, what?" Taylor replies, realizing she has zoned out once more.

"I was going to say we should take a picture. Taylor, if you don't feel good we really shouldn't be doing this. We should go back to the hotel," Karlie says, clearly concerned.

"No, I'm fine. I don't want to waste the day. Let's take a picture," Taylor says, shaking her head and smiling.

"It wouldn't be a waste of the day. We have tomorrow too, anyway," Karlie replies.

"No, stop. Let's take a picture. Find a huge tree," Taylor says, walking away further down the trail.

As they find a perfect setting for a picture, Karlie reaches out to put an arm around Taylor, when Taylor sidesteps her before saying "Let's take a funny picture. Or something different."

"