English (🇬🇧)

I was sitting on the bus home, as I do every evening, scrolling through the current news on my mobile phone. It was raining a little and fog was getting ready outside. As I was about to put my phone away I got a pop-up notification from my news app, was interested and clicked on the message. It was about something that had happened in a somewhat remote village. I put my phone away after a few minutes because the message wasn't that interesting after all. No one but the bus driver and me were on the bus and I could sit back undisturbed and get a bit comfortable. After about 5 more minutes, a car came towards us which, just before it could have passed, turned on its headlights, blinding the bus driver and causing him to lose control.

Everything went black. However, I woke up the next day in a hospital while some doctors who must have been in my room came up to me and examined me quickly. I didn't even feel bad...but I couldn't move properly. Later I found out that the bus driver had unfortunately died in the accident and I had only escaped with a few injuries because I had been sitting in the back of the bus. We had hit a tree after the bus driver was blinded by the high beam. I was discharged from hospital two days after that. However, I couldn't shake the strange feeling that it couldn't have been an accident. As I was invited to the funeral by the bus driver's family, I set off for the nearby cemetery the very next day. So as I was on my way to the cemetery, I felt a bit watched, but I didn't pay much attention to this feeling. I arrived late at the cemetery and stood with the family and friends of the deceased bus driver. We all watched as the coffin was lowered into the grave. As I had arrived late, I had missed the service, which didn't bother me as I hated church anyway. The funeral itself went by relatively quickly and after it was over I was pestered with questions. I answered the questions as quickly as possible. I just wanted to leave.

Since I was able to answer the questions quickly, I walked with quick steps towards my home after the funeral. I looked around a few times, as I was now paying a little more attention to the feeling of being watched. I was about to cross the road when I saw a car. I stopped. But the car suddenly turned on its high beams and I was mesmerised. I ran into the road. My eyes went black again. This time, however, I didn't wake up in the hospital. I didn't wake up at all.

The next day.
(I am reporting briefly from the "cut" I had to change the view for a moment because otherwise the story would not have made sense...I ask for your understanding)

View of the cemetery caretaker:
I walked around the cemetery as I do every day and looked at the graves I also walked past the new graves on my round today and noticed a hole in the ground where no gravestone could be seen
and noticed a hole in the ground with no gravestone and obviously no coffin. I looked inside and saw a younger woman lying in it. I immediately called the police. The young woman was identified as a Lena Finn who had been in hospital the day before yesterday and here in this cemetery yesterday.

What had happened to her could not be determined until today.