2.

It was early in the morning. Daron was roaming around the school, looking for Serj. He smiled when he spotted Serj, he was being waved over. Daron quickened his pace. Serj was with two other dudes who looked around his age.

  "Dar! Hey, Daron. These are my good friends. Shavo and John." Serj introduced them.

  Daron gave the boys a shy smile. Shavo was so much taller than him. He looked up at him, feeling intimidated. Then he looked at John. His oddly straight face scared him a bit.

  "He's shy." Serj smirked.

  Daron blushed and directed his gaze torwards the ground. He played with his large sleeves to distract himself. All of a sudden, he was pulled into a tight hug. Shavo slapped him on the back. Daron's eyes widened.

  "Don't be shy, bro! You're a friend now." The taller smiled.

  "O-Oh. Ok." Daron couldn't help but break out into a fit of giggles.

  "Serj told us a lot about you." John finally spoke.

  Daron's face flushed red again. Suddenly, the bell rung, making Daron jump. The others laughed at him but he brushed it off. They all went their separate ways. Luckily, Serj and Daron shared quite a few periods with each other.

  "How'd ya sleep last night?" Serj asked, giving a polite smile.

  "What is this? You act all tough, getting detention and all. You're a big softie, asking how I slept!" Daron laughed.

  "Well, how'd you sleep, dummy?"

  "I slept well.."