The Manager's Daughter

****  WARNINGS  ****

HARDCORE SMUT, AND STRONG LANGUAGE!!!

Synopsis-  Mötley Crüe is a little short on rent this month, they end up working out a special deal with the apartment manager's daughter. 

Jade's parents are going on vacation for a month, they're leaving her in charge of the apartment complex. She is very excited to have the whole place to herself and have her friends over for sleepovers. All she has to do is collect rent for the month from every tenant in two weeks, and keep an eye out for any trouble. 

"Jade, we're leaving!" Her father called.

Rushing down the stairs from her room, "Bye dad, bye mom." Jade said.

"Now remember if anyone gives you any trouble, call the police. I left a can of pepper spray on the kitchen counter along with an envelope of spending money for you. We'll call you as soon as our plane lands, I love you, sweetie." Her dad said before giving his daughter a hug bye.

"Thank you for the money and I love you both, have a great trip. And please try not to worry everything will be fine." Jade said assuringly.

"Bye my love, please be careful." Her mom said hugging her tight.

Jade's parents then left for the airport, she went back inside, into the kitchen grabbing the envelope from the counter and opening it. Inside was $1,000.00 and a note, Jade gasped at the amount of money she'd never had that much to spend. Her mind was filled with thoughts of what to do during her month of freedom. 

The note read, 

"My Dearest Jade,

Here's some spending money for you, please keep it a secret your mom thinks I gave you $500. Go shopping, have some fun, go wild, but not too much. We'll check in on you every other day, so you can have a little vacation yourself.

 All my love, Dad.  ❤❤❤"

"Wow, thank you, daddy," Jade said to herself.

 For her first night, she decided to call up her best friend, Layla. They were going to have a sleepover shopping, pizza, horror movies, and pajamas. 

While waiting on Layla to show up, Jade took a couple of hundreds from the envelope tucked it away into her purse. After that, she put the rest of the cash envelope under her mattress, then started to get ready to go out.

Showering first, then makeup, hair, and a sexy outfit.

Layla had finally arrived, Jade grabbed her purse and keys, made sure the house was locked before heading out.

They decided to walk everywhere, saving money on cab fare. A clothing store was first, they left only getting a few things each. After that was a nail salon, they both got a black nail polish manicure and pedicure. By the time they were finished at the salon, it was getting pretty dark. They still needed to rent a movie, and pick up the pizza before going home. 

They made it to the video rental store, picked out a new release horror flick, and left. The next stop was the pizza place. Walking past the Whisky A Go-Go club, they were now almost to the pizza joint when Jade saw the sexiest group of men. She recognized them from the apartment complex her dad managed, they all lived together. The men were walking towards her, Jade was entranced by them, they were all checking her out too. She made sure to strut a little harder to tease them a bit and give them a show. Two of the four guys whistled and catcalled, Jade gave a passing wink and a friendly wave. Jade peeked behind staring at the men and they were still checking her out too. She was so giddy inside and happy to get attention from sexy men like those four.