Chapter One

Paris's POV

   "Get out of this bed right now! We have been in Mexico for five days and you have done nothing but sit in this bed and read! We are only here for two more days!" Melody exclaimed barging into my room. I looked up from the book in my hands and raised an eyebrow at her.

   "Why would I want to go out into the world when I have a whole world right here." I mumbled lifting my book up, trying to prove my point. She rolled her eyes and walked over to my suitcase. I looked back down at my book and instantly became lost once again. 

   Well I was lost until cold fabric hit me in the face. I let out a humph before looking down at the fabric that now spread across the pages of my book. My blue bathing suit that I had packed sat in front of me.

   "Put this on. We are going to the beach. Bring your book if you want but you need to get out." Melody said before leaving my room. With a heavy sigh I put the bookmark in my book and sat it down on my bed. Grabbing the cold fabric between my fingers I walked into the bathroom. 

  I had stripped out of my cookie monster pajama's and slid the bathing suit on. The fabric cold against my skin. Goose bumps spread along my arms as my arms were exposed to the air instead of my normal pajama shirt. 

  After my bathing suit was on I left my bathroom and walked over to my suitcase. I pulled out a large T-shirt and pulled it over my head. The shirt itself went down to my mid thigh so I didn't feel the need to wear pants. I grabbed my book, phone, sunscreen, and a towel. I had shoved all of it in a book bag before sliding on my sandals. 

  When I left my room Melody sat on a chair all ready for the beach. She squealed and grabbed my hand dragging me towards the door. She had basically dragged me all the way until we arrived at the beach. The beach was quite busy but at the same time it wasn't. Kids ran around chasing each other while their parents gossiped. 

   Melody dragged me over to a more empty part of the beach where two chairs had sat. Melody dropped her stuff in one and I dropped mine in the other. 

   "I am going to go swim for a bit and relax." Melody commented before basically skipping away. 

   I had moved my bag out of the chair and replaced it with myself. An umbrella covered the top of the chair, blocking the sun from my eyes. I laid back with a soft sigh and pulled out my book. Almost as soon as my eyes started reading the words I got pulled into the story. It was as if I was there myself.

     Finally I decided that I would go on a walk. I slid my book back into my backpack before slinging it over my shoulders. I slid my sandals back on as I walked across the hot sand. I examined the people who were enjoying their time together. Friends, family, boyfriend, and girlfriends. 

   I myself only had one boyfriend but that was many years ago. After something went down I had decided to just stick to herself for a while. I don't really have many friends either. My sister is her best friend. 

   I had been pulled out of my trance when I suddenly saw the ground coming closer to myself. Before I could hit the ground though two arms quickly wrapped themselves around my waist before pulling me up. I let out a breath that I didn't realize I was holding. 

   I looked forward to see a boy that looked around my age along with five other boys. One of them held a camera in his hands pointing at me and the boy that had just saved me from face planting. A blush spread across my cheeks.

   "I'm sorry if I interrupted anything." I mumbled taking a step back. The six of them just gave me small smiles. The one who was holding the camera lowered it as one of the others asked him too. There was something that seemed familiar about one of the men but I chose to ignore it. I turned quickly towards the one who had caught me. He was looking at me with a soft smile.

   "Thank you uh for saving me from a fall." I mumbled out embarrassed. His smile brightened and dimples appeared. Oh my god this boy is cute and I just embarrassed myself. 

   "Of course ma'am." He spoke. Ooooh and he's polite. 

   "Paris!" I heard Melody's voice in the background of the buzzing people around us. With one last smile at them I turned on my heels and jogged over to my sister. 

Karl's POV

    Jimmy had surprised me with a trip to see Quackity because he has noticed how stressed I have been between recording and streaming. It was nice to see him. We all were just chilling around Quackity's house when he has suggested we all go to the beach that is near his house. Jimmy was quick to agree because it could end up being good content.

   "Karl will you kiss me!" Quackity exclaimed when the camera had been rolling. It was just a silly bit that we would be sending to Sapnap to mess with him. Although before I could reply I felt a bump to my shoulder. I noticed the girl was about to fall so I had quickly wrapped my arms around her and pulled her up, saving her from her fall. Once she was up she let out a breath before she turned to all of us. 

   Tareq slowly lowered the camera so it wasn't recording the girl. 

   "I'm sorry if I interrupted anything." She mumbled softly. My eyes scanned over the girl. She had brown hair was was pulled up into a messy bun. She has green eyes but in certain lighting it could easily be mistaken for blue. She was gorgeous. That was the only way I could describe it. She turned away from the rest of them and turned towards to me and gave me a soft smile. 

   "Thank you uh for saving me from a fall." She mumbled again as the tips of her ears and her nose turned red from embarrassment.

   "Of course Ma'am." I said with a bright smile. She returned it before I saw her look off into the distance towards the way she came. She gave us all one last smile before turning around and jogged away. I watched as she walked over to a girl who looked almost identical to her. The girl instantly tackled her onto the sand before getting up and grabbing her hand. The girl I had met slid off the T-shirt she was wearing to reveal a blue two piece bathing suit. It looked good on her. 

   The other girl had grabbed the girls hand that I met and began dragging her towards the deep blue ocean.

   "Karl you're staring." Chris said laughing and punching my shoulder slightly. I blushed and turned towards them. They all looked at me with knowing smirks. 

   "L-Let's just finish filming." I stumbled across my words with made them all burst off laughing. 

    Third Person POV

   A thought had pressed deep into the two of their heads. Will they ever see each other again?