*swipes the feet out from under Giorgia, making her fall over. Looks up at the audience with a grin*

My car is the definition of chaos, so tread with caution. It’s open to anyone and everyone, feel free to drop in and scream anytime you like. That’s all I had to say, so ciao.

*Drops mic, flips hair and climbs back up the side of the train*

[irene] 

*pushes Wren off train roof, jumps and lands on top of him*

I’m Irene, and…I dunno. Life is boring.

I’m always free for high-fives! Do you want one in the face with a chair, maybe? Or a table? *finger guns* I gotcha.

Welcome to the zodiac train! There’s a formal feel to this opening ceremony thing and yadda yadda but I assure you, chaos will reign. My car is open anytime for anything so let’s scream together. Byeeeeeee-

*throws mic at Wren, it smacks him in the face*

Wren: You idiot-

Not my problem.

Anny: *from a distance* O T P

Wren: *facepalm* 

(Alicia: LOL)

[Crystal]

*pops out from the tent on top of the train, the one nobody noticed until now. She sighs*

Hello there, be quiet please. This tent may look small, but it is a sanctum from the chaos of the other cars. Its much bigger on the inside. Come inside for graphics, advice, someone to talk or rant to, or recommendations for almost anything, like anime, zodiac books,-

Wren: Thats enough, my speech time is shortened, so move along.

Crystal: Hey! Thats not fair!

[Wren]

If I can't have what I want then neither can you , I’m Wren, obviously and honestly kinda sick of this chaotic group , I get mood-swings cause people can be a drama and most definitely are very annoying . I can’t handle chaos without a good dose of green tea and aspirin so help me god . I love gossip and rumours , talking my sh*t . i really hold grudges and might throw a few punches but i’m colder than nova scotia minnesota so kindly don’t provoke me . a media gatherer , i create aesthetic bios and i cooperate ( and argue ) with head ( and only ) artist , Eyvari . The chaotic side annoys the heck out of me , especially Anny , who ships me with irene ugh , and Eyvari who argues with me on a daily basis . I offer usually good advice but I'm a failure at therapy so don’t come at me with all that cr*p .

[overdue]

*takes mic, sighing*

Hi, welcome, I guess. I'm overdue, or oval, oversol, or dusk, and I’m tired. If you need me, i’ll be over there in the info or writer cars, trying to sleep within the literal chaos that the others are creating. Or I’ll be stalking the latest fight between Wren and Eyvari, because either a) I'd rather not get involved or b) their fights are f-cking funny. I can’t leave the train for very long or else they *motions to the car* will blow up this place. Enjoy your stay! and bring your last will and testament, i can safely say that you’ll need it. Desperately. 

[Cola] 

*runs up waving, then trips*

Oof. Um hi! I'm Cola.

You will probably find me in the info car, with a cup of tea and procrastinating my deadlines.

Or you can find me on a picnic blanket eating cake and watching the drama go down, feel free to join me! Pack your suitcases (bring extra cake.) and get on board. It's pretty quiet over here in the sub info corner so check in on me if you're lost. Ok see you!

*run off again attempting not to fall* 

[Raye]

*Crying* hi I'm Raye and I like to torture myself. *Abruptly exits*

(Alicia pats head and gives hug)

Statistics for the original book

Once again, thanks for all the continued support here!
If you particularly liked a certain staff member, do feel free to tag them and well, unleash-
Whatever you want.
*Evil chuckles*