"Welcome to Prawn" Bucky conceded. I let my wolf-self down, smiling brightly at Bucky.

"Thanks, dude" I thanked him, patting him on the shoulder before grabbing Wyatt's hand and leading him into the Prawn.

"So he really is our protector, huh?" Willa commented with a smile as we walked into the dance.

"You bet"

"That was awesome Wex" Eliza smiled from beside me.

"Thanks. It felt good to finally be noticed by Bucky, I like totally owned him there" I spoke with enthusiasm.

"Yeah, and now you don't need him cause you have me" Wyatt grinned, pulling me onto the dancefloor.

"I'm glad I found you" Wyatt spoke softly as we slow danced.

"Me too" I replied, resting my head on his shoulder. We still had a lot to worry about but at least we had each other. We both swayed to the music, enjoying being with one another before the ground suddenly began to shake.

"What's going on?" Wyatt panicked.

"I don't know but let's get out of here" I said, dragging him after where I saw Zed and Addison run off to. None of us made it very far into the hall before the ground began to split in two. We all clutched onto one another to keep ourselves steady as we stared at the large crack in the ground.

"The energy from the moonstone must have created the Faultline" I spoke up as I marvelled at the blue glow emanating from the ground.

"If we follow this crack it may lead us to the moonstone" Zed joined in.

"So it's only buried and not destroyed" Addison enthused.

"We have to get to it" Wynter pleaded as the ground shook once more.

"Quickly while we still can" Willa spoke as she jumped into the crack the rest of us following after her.

"This way. I see the light, it's coming from Seabrook Power" Willa commanded as she lead us further into the ground. Deep underground we found a large purple crystal encased with a steel cage.

"Here it is" Willa called out to those behind us. The wolves all grabbed their necklaces, holding them to the moonstone to charge. They all pulled back, fully charged and back to full health. We all grinned at one another before the ground shook violently again.

"We have to move it out of here" Willa told the pack.

"Legend says that together our pack can move the stone" Wyatt assured everyone.

"All of us. Lift" Willa commanded, everyone in the pack grabbing a hold of the metal surrounding the stone.

"It's too heavy" Wynter complained as we struggled to lift the stone.

"There's not enough of us" Willa realized.

"Then maybe you need to expand your pack" Addison suggested as her and the zombies burst into the area where the moonstone was.

"Addison?" Willa questioned.

"We came here to help. Come on everyone, we got this" Addison assured as more people came to help grab onto the stone. Everyone grabbed on tightly to the moonstone, ready to carry it out before it was too late, but another violent tremor caused a rock to come down, closing us in the space.

"The chambers collapsed, we can't carry the moonstone through" Wyatt observed.

"Your Z-Band!" Eliza burst " it's still broken. Zed, take it off" the zombie girl demanded.

"Zed you can do this!" I encouraged.

"I'm not ready. What if I can't control it" Zed panicked.

"Zed, you have to" Addison told him as another tremor shook the ground.

"C'mon you can do this!" Eliza cheered as Zed removed the band and turned to lift the stone that had fallen. The wolves with some help from the cheerleaders and zombies lifted the stone and began to carry it through. As the last person went through Zed dropped the stone and we all turned to see only a cluster of dust.

"Zed!" we all called out in worry. It was silent before we saw the light of Zed's Z-Band as he came through the cloud of dust. Everyone let out a collective sigh of relief, cheering for him as Addison pulled him into a hug.

"WE CRUSHED IT. WE NAILED IT. WE SO ROCK" Wynter cheered.

"Too much?" the small wolf quickly corrected.

"Perfect" Willa sighed out with a laugh "we did it!"

"Say brains!" Eliza called out as she held up her tablet to take a photo of Zed and Addison "we're getting our first zombie on the Prawn wall of fame" she finished with a smile as everyone cheered. The wolves all began to howl out in celebration, the zombies and people joining in.

"Hey, you said that perfectly" Wyatt commented as he looked over at Bonzo.

"Bonzo's got an ear for languages" Bree beamed with pride. We all grinned before making the trek back up to the gym with the moonstone. Once we got up there the party was back in full swing.

"We are all different, baby. But that's what I like" Addison sang as she danced with Zed "we're separate but we're together. Like stars in the sky. We got a good thing going on. Yeah. Nobody has to feel alone. Oh yeah!" she called out as we all gathered together to dance.

"One of us chased the day! And one of us faced the night! And all of us paved the way, to where we all are tonight! Turned around, and now we found! That we are now! Oh!" we all called out.

"One for all, used to be divided!" Zed sang.

"One for all, now we're all united" Addison joined him.

"One for all, this party ain't private" Wyatt and I burst in.

"One for all, everyone's invited!" Willa declared.

"One for all!"

"No wristband required" Eliza piped up.

"One for all!" We all cheered as Willa walked over and gave Addison the moonstone necklace. I gave Addison a thumbs up and she grinned back at me. The whole group danced and sang along but I think the highlight for Addison was when Bucky gave her a cheer captain jacket. I just knew she was going to make cheer great. We all danced for ages before moving the party to the wolf den. Wyatt and I danced together, smiling over at Willa and Eliza who were dancing together as well. Zoey had even come to the party at the den and made a friend with one of the were-pups. The party seemed to grow from there as my dad brought in pizza for everyone, the football coach bringing in his froyo cart to treat everyone as well. We all smiled and danced, howling in joy when everyone caught Zed and Addison kissing.

"Yeah Zed!" I cheered with a laugh. Wyatt laughed along with me before pulling me towards him with a smile.

"You know, I think they have the right idea. If that's okay?" Wyatt suggested. I nodded happily, leaning forward to press my lips to his. I couldn't help but smile into the kiss. This was truly the best year of my life and I couldn't wait to see what would happen next.

THE END

So that is the end of The Call. I hope you've all enjoyed it. I honestly never would have continued this story if it weren't for all of your sweet comments. This story is truly all because of you. Let me know what you thought! Thanks for all of your support. 

Much love,

Storm.