"Wash your hands before you touch anything, and don't make a mess or you're out." Sakusa was dead serious, and Atsumu responded with a nod.

The blonde took his shoes off at the door and asked Sakusa where the restroom was so he could wash his hands, Sakusa told him upstairs to the left, first door, and off Atsumu went.

That left Sakusa standing there by himself, a million and one thoughts running through his head, but more importantly, what the hell he was supposed to do with Atsumu there. It's not that he didn't like being around the blonde, he just didn't like the anxiety that came with being around someone and having no plans.

"Omiii~" Atsumu called as he walked over to the taller, smiling.

"What is it Miya." Sakusa maintained a cold look, making Atsumu frown a little.

"Welll, I know what we're gonna do!" Atsumu smiled and Sakusa got hit with nervousness.

"Don't worry Omi, we won't be leavin' yer house, I know ya don't like crowds," Atsumu smiled a little more seeing the relieved look on Sakusa's face. "I thought.. we could bake instead?"

Sakusa thought for a second, smiling a little without knowing, not at the suggestion, but at how Atsumu confirmed they didn't have to go out, he remembered the little things Sakusa didn't like, it made him feel warm.

"I guess," Sakusa snapped out of it, his smile dropping as he looked at Atsumu. "Just, no making too much of a mess."

Atsumu nodded and rushed into the kitchen, trying to get an idea of what to make.

"Heya Omi, can ya get some music goin'?" Atsumu asked while looking for certain things, and Sakusa didn't see a problem so agreed.

As Atsumu laid out some basic ingredients on the counter, Sakusa got some dishes and measuring tools he knew they'd need. Both males smiled at the first song that came on, Feeling Good by Michael Bublé, it was pretty energy inducing to them both.

As Atsumu filled Sakusa in on the idea cookies they were gonna make, the two sang parts, separately at first, then together.

The two sang in peace as they moved around, working pretty well together. The two got such a light feeling, being together but in peace was all they really wanted in that moment.

At one point, Sakusa turned to notice Atsumu struggling with something, and did something he'd never see himself doing in a million years. He walked up behind the blonde, chest pressing against his back, slid his arms around the blondes sides and took his hands as a guide.

Atsumu tensed, feeling his hearts beat pick up instantly as a red blush dusted his cheeks.

"O-Omi?" Atsumu questioned hesitantly, and the taller responded, yet he was so close Atsumu could feel Sakusa's breath on his.

"Yes Atsumu?" Sakusa paid no attention to just how close he was, and Atsumu felt like his heart was going to burst.

"I- n-nothin'.." Atsumu took a deep breath and Sakusa eventually pulled his hands away, stepping away in general and continuing on setting the oven like nothing had just happened.

However Atsumu couldn't brush it off that easily, how could Sakusa do something like that so easily with his phobia, the blonde didn't understand. Would he get that close to Komori? Why did he get so close in the first place? What-

"Oi Atsumu, what're you mumbling about." Sakusa gave the male a strange look, snapping him out of his thoughts and making the blonde look over.

"Huh-? Oh nothin' Omi, just how much all this is gonna make." Atsumu gestured to the cookie dough they had made from scratch, then back to Sakusa, who caught the lie but went with it anyways.

The blonde let out a sigh of relief as he rolled the dough into balls, yet the questions still remained, and the feeling of Sakusa's touch lingered, Atsumu honestly.. well, he wanted that touch again. Having Sakusa close was pretty nice actually. But he couldn't focus on that too much, he still had to get through the rest of the day without questioning his life again.

Surprisingly that happened easier than Atsumu expected. As time passed and the two finally got the cookies baking, they were having the time of their lives; the two singing around the kitchen while Atsumu would make some small flirtatious comments here and then, and to top it off, sometimes Sakusa would flirt back just to throw him off.

Overall, it was a really fun day, completely composed of baking, singing, and some casual flirting between the two, neither could've asked for anything better. But the fun had to come to an end when the two realized it had started getting late, meaning it would've been a good idea for Atsumu to head on home.

Sakusa packed some cookies up for Atsumu to take home as the blonde got ready to go, honestly he didn't want to leave but didn't want to ask about staying the night either.

"Hey- Omi?" Atsumu looked up to see the taller standing rather close to him, making him go a light pink.

"Mhm?" Sakusa looked the blonde in the eyes, making him feel a bit nervous.

"Could I come by again tomorrow? I had a lot of fun today an' thought-" Atsumu was cut off by Sakusa, more specifically a small laugh as he handed the cookies over.

"Sure Atsumu, be here by ten thirty at the earliest." Sakusa stated and Atsumu was dumbfounded, one that he was being so nice about it, and two that Sakusa actually agreed.

"G-Got it, see ya tomorrow Omi~!" Atsumu smiled as he headed out the door, waving  to Sakusa as he walked to his car, and smiling when he seen the ravenette wave back.

Sakusa watched as Atsumu's car pulled out of the drive way and drove off down the street. The second said vehicle was out of view, Sakusa walked inside and called Komori ,he wasn't sure why but felt the need to share what they did that day.

After a few rings, Komori picked up.
"Sakusa- Hey, what's up?"
Komori had to admit, he was a bit surprised his cousin was calling him, but the call was welcomed.

"You will not believe what happened earlier." Sakusa was internally freaking out a bit thanks to the fact he made contact with Atsumu earlier and it was actually.. okay.

"Well, are you gonna tell me or what? Don't go keeping me waiting." Komori chuckled and Sakusa smiled a little.

"Right, well- Atsumu came over today even though we hadn't planned it, we did some baking but, I made contact with him and it.. wasn't bad?"

There was a small pause, and Sakusa panicked a little.
"Komori-?"

"WHAT!?"

Sakusa sighed softly, he could already feel the interrogation coming his way..

•••••°•••••°•••••

I did it, I finally got this finished and thank the heavens or it because I've been lacking in terms of updates ;-;

Anyways, how have y'all been?

~Chibi