Yes !

"Will you marry me Sibel , again ?"

Did he say this ??

Was it a dream again ? Cause i have dreamt about this for many times.

Was it for real ? Then why was it so beautiful ? Is reality ever supposed to feel this way ? Like i was walking on clouds. Like i wanted to frame his face in my eyes, lock his words in my memory, was this really it ?

He asked me would i marry him ?

What is marriage Ramo ??
They say its Unity, were we ever separate ?

They say its Love, was there ever a time when we didn't love each other ?

They say Sacrifice, were we not always ready to die for each other ?

They say Companionship, were we ever apart ??

You have been in my heart for as long as i remember, i would never think twice to die as long as you could live.

I have loved you even at times when i should have hated you.
I could not.

Even when i wanted to kill you, even when i had the chance, i could not see you dying.

I have lost everything , some things i lost because of you, i have known pain, some of what was caused by you.
I have cried for many nights , you were the reason for some of those.

But you are also the reason i have laughed, the reason i have felt safe and the reason i have known warmth.

You are the only reason i know what love is, i understand what love is.

I can't lose you, i can't ever be without you, i have seen the days and nights where you were not with me, i have been in an empty bed where you weren't next to me, i have been in the dark where you were not there to hold my hand and guide me, i don't want to be there anymore. I was scared Ramo in that dark Ramo, i was cold in that bed Ramo, i don't want to be there again.

Your love is like fire on a cold day that warms me, food for an empty stomach that fills me, balm for a wound that heals me.

The love you have for me nurtures the love i have for you.
Your heart breathes life into mine.

You said we were connected by a cotton thread .

Not even a thin thread Ramo, we are connected by an invisible thread, that ties my heart to yours, that ties my life to yours.

And my love for you , do you know that Ramo ?

I have let them stab my soul for you. So how can i say anything other than Yes to you, yes Ramo Yes, i will marry you.
We are one , we have always been and we will always be whether we live or not- the thread that connects us will always remain.