Chapter 28: The Couples Lies

"Every Quirk the previous users had huh?" All Might asked, sitting next to Izuku's Recovery bed.

"Yeah. One of the users with a pair of goggles told me the power that had lost control was a quirk called 'Black Whip'-"

"That was the 6th user of One for All, Daigoro... He spoke to you?" All Might asked, giving Izuku a serious look.

"Yeah. Something's on its way. All Might, and One for All is trying to warn me and prepare me. But I'm nervous... I almost hurt Ka-Chan and Ochaco... What if I can't control these-"

"Stop right there Young Midoriya. There was a time you couldn't even control One for All using it normally. Look at you now." All Might said giving Midoriya a smile. "You have nothing to worry about. Just keep being you and training like you have been. You can become a hero."

Izuku's eyes got wide, before giving All Might a confident look.

"Right!" Izuku said.

"Also, I wrote down everything you asked me too Young Midoriya, though they probably don't hold a pen to your kind of notes..."All Might said laughing a bit, holding out a notebook. Izuku takes it.

"Thank You All Might! How did you do this so fast? I only asked you a few hours ago..."

All Might gives him a confused look.

"Young Midoriya, the school day is almost over."

"WHAT? I WAS ASLEEP THE WHOLE TIME?" Izuku yelled, jumping from bed.

"Young Midoriya, I don't think you should be up yet-"

"He is fine to do as he wishes. His quirk just tired him out. He is okay to move." Recovery Girl said from a distance away, not looking at them.

"Alright! Sorry All Might, I have to go get notes for todays lesson or Aizawa will kill me!" Izuku said putting his shoes on.

"I've already informed Aizawa of your condition, however that may not help you too much..." All Might laughed.

"Bye All Might!" Izuku said darting out the room, leaving All Might and Recovery Girl.

"That boy is always finding a way to get himself in here. You should be training him to be prepared for these type of things, Toshinori." Recovery Girl scolded, walking over the the skinny man.

"I know, I know...I didn't expect this... One for All having multiple quirks? That's... unheard of in this regard." All Might said with a hand to his chin.

"One day he's going to get hurt to the point he won't be able to be a hero. What then?" Recovery Girl asked.

"That won't happen. I'll make sure of it. One for All seems to accept Young Midoriya. If anything he's the one that will put an end to all this-"

"End of all what...?" A young girls voice asked.

All Might cringed before putting on a fake smile...

"Ah.. Hello Young Uraraka... If you came to see Young Midoriya, the young lad has already left-"

"End. Of. All. What?" Ochaco repeated. He face was contorted with slight anger, confusion and of all else, worry. She stared All might down with a glare. "What did you get my Boyfriend into?"

"Uraraka, it's best you leave this subject alone." Recovery Girl, but Ochaco did not back down.

"Something is up with his quirk. That wasn't his quirk this morning. I know something weird is going on. First he's born quirkless, proven he wouldn't get a quirk, then he meets you-" She points at All Might. "And suddenly he's got a quirk similar to yours that self harms him. And now the moment he gets control of it, something new happens. And you and Izuku are always together, more than regular student and teacher. And now you're talking how he has to put an end to this... thing. What is going on! I'm tired of being lied to and left out! I thought he was keeping something that didn't matter, but this matters!"