18| cheating sets you free

Comincia dall'inizio

Suddenly I get an idea, "You may be onto something." I say smiling.

"Am i? I mean of course I am."

"he just needs proof. So all I need to do is get him the proof. Yes. Mother i never thought i'd say this but, thank you." I say and stand up.

"No that's not what I meant-" she says but I walk away.

Instead of waiting for the proof, i should just get the proof. That's gonna be easy, I mean it's not even like Sam knows Robby's out of juvie. 

I get a cab back to the LaRussos house and then go into my room, waiting patiently for Sammantha LaRusso to come home. Now I feel why Tory likes giving Sam hits. It feels good. i may not be hitting her violently but mentally i am and it's fun. 

I listen to songs, watch movies, even play video games with Anthony, and do some food tasting for Amanda and still no signs of Sam and it's already 6PM.

"Anthony! Buddy!" I say faking joy in my voice.

"What do you want Sof?" he says and my smile drops.

"Since you asked, would you happen to know where your sister is?" I ask him.

"Dojo. I think she's there with a friend of hers. I'm not sure." he says too busy with his iPad.

"Thank you." I say and give him 5 bucks. I stand up and run to the dojo. i don't know why I'm going there exactly but I am. I guess I'll talk to her and record until she admits to liking Miguel and not Robby.

Or is that too bitchy? It is isn't? Oh well, I've got nothing to lose.

Just as I arrive at the dojo i hear laughter from inside and decide to go in quietly. I hear Miguel and Sam laughing and even see them. I just stare at them. I stare at them staring into each other's eyes about to kiss. 

there's my proof. i should be taking a picture, but I can't. i don't know why, but I can't. Suddenly I hear footsteps coming from behind and hide behind the bed. 

"Should've known." Robby says and I gasp. I take a few steps back and sit on a chair.

Both Miguel and Sam turn around, "Robby. it's, it's not what you think." Sam says breathlessly. Seriously? she can do better in the excuses book.

"Did you two get together the second I was gone away to make it look better." he says it more of a statement. 

"It's not like that." Sam says, she looks a little scared.

She should be. She just got caught red handed.

"At least now I know why you stopped writing, and never visited."

"I stopped writing cause you never answered!" she says defending herself.

"Yeah? Well it's kinda hard to write back in between getting my face busted." he says angrily.

"I didn't know." she says.

"Oh you wouldn't care even if you did know. At least Sofia was here all the time. At least she was there helping me stay sane. God I should've believed her. She kept telling me." he says realizing.

"It's not her fault." Miguel intervenes and I stand up as an instinct. 

"Oh you stay out of this." Robby says pointing a finger at Miguel.

" I don't think i will." Miguel says and I close my eyes. My feet won't move.

"i was hoping you'd say that." Robby says and just as he's about to punch Miguel Sam stops him and pushes him away.

"Robby! Don't!" Sam yells.

"You two deserve each other." he says turning around, to find me standing by the door.

He looks at me sadly and angrily and then walks passed me. I look at Sam and then say, "Cheating sets you free, doesn't it?" 

"You knew about him getting into fights, and you never told me!" she says accusing me.

"Oh you never asked!" I say now angrily, "You knew I was visiting Robby, hell even Miguel knew, yet you never asked." I add and then walk away. I run after Robby.

"Robby! Robby! Robby please wait!" I yell as it starts raining. 

"WHAT?!" he yells and I stop in front of him.

"I'm sorry." 

"Are you? I mean shouldn't you be happy? You were right the whole time." he says.

"That doesn't mean I'm happy to be." I say sadly, he's right i should feel happy about being right yet I can't find it inside me. 

Robby walks towards me and puts his hand around my waist pulling me towards him, instinctively i put on hand on his shoulder and the other on his cheek bringing his face closer to me. Before I know it we're kissing. We're in the middle of a passionate kiss when he pulls away and says, "I'm sorry I didn't listen to you. Thing is it hurt me when you decided to stop things with me. So I knew to get to you i'd have to be with Sam. But then I didn't expect things to go this far."

"i know." I say smiling as our foreheads touch, "i know." i whisper and we kiss again. 

After kissing for a while we walk around hand in hand, "Where are you gonna go?" I ask him.

"I don't know yet." he says.

"You can come to the LaRussos. You know Daniel wants to help you." I say coming to a stop in front of him.

"After what happened tonight with Sam I couldn't." he says and I nod understanding.

A long minute of silence passes as we both try to think of places, "i'll go to my dad's." he says.

"Are you sure? I mean Miguel is his neighbor." I say.

"I'll just avoid him." he says and I nod.

"i'll come with you tonight." I say smiling.

"No." he says too quickly that I start to feel suspicious about this, "I mean remember how your dad reacted when Sam stayed at my dad's." 

"You're right." I say and then we kiss roughly one more time.

"I better get going." I tell him breathing heavily.

"Yeah. Me too. Call you tomorrow?" he says and I nod.

I walk back to the LaRussos smiling to myself. So my mother was right after all. I should've let the proof come to Robby itself. I shouldn't try to force it. I arrive back at the house all soaking and Sam looks at me. She stands up and starts walking towards me but I scoff putting my hand in the air for her to stop.

"I'm in a good mood right now. Don't ruin it." I say and then walk passed her and up the stairs. I get to my room and take a long hot shower. I change into one of Robby's shirt I took from the dojo last time and a pair of black shorts. I lay in bed and receive a text from Robby telling me goodnight. I send one back and then fall asleep smiling, thinking of the kiss.

-------------------------------

----------------------------------

ayyyy they kissed?? Robby admitted Sofia was rightt? Ayyyy. 

i like this chapter ngl. 

also guys any good songs you recommend? i'm into rock music (classic and modern) so like ac dc, def leppard, alice cooper, black veil brides, andy black, falling in reverse, palaye royal, weathers, cage the elephant etc any good songs??

share, comment, vote, and follow for more :)

xx