RAY POV

 'I was waiting for sho i was surprised by the sudden pick up call but i brushed it of since its not that unusual she lives like a free spirt and a ball of sunshine she is the pride of the family and like a little sister to me but than i saw her running  and her eyes all puffy and red and still crying it was a horrible sight the ball of sunshine was crying she just jumped on to me and hugged me i hugged her back comforting her.'  

Hinata-rin take me home please hurry 

rin- y-yes 

"I put her in the seat and quickly got in the car and started driving after a few minuets she finally calmed down and started talking"

RIN- WHAT THE FUCK HAPENED

HINATA- Calm down rin i will tell you

Rin-okay explain 

"she told the whole story and i even called her parents so that they can listen, her parents and i were furious how could someone do this to the ball of sunshine i comforted her and she fell asleep a little latter as the ride to the main house takes 3 hours she slept peacefully."

"TIME SKIP ATFTER REACHING THE MAIN HOUSE"

Rin-sho wake up we are her 

Shoya-hmm.... i am awake

rin-*giggles* ya ya lets go 

"inside the hose shoya i on the couch while snuggling in her mothers embrace with natsu hugging her."

Dad- so you want to break up with that piece of shit and leave the team to transfer to my school?

Mom-that sounds like a good idea as you are the heir of the sun corps,but its okay if you dont want.

shoya- no its okay i don't want to see those dic heads  again ever, what the name of your school again dad.

Dad-RAKUZZAN

Mom-dear please watch your language.

Shoya-o, sorry mom

Mom-its okay

Mom-anyway its getting late you should get ready for bed as it is your last day of school tomorrow.

natsu- onechan i will sleep with you today to cheer you up

Shoya-aww thanks natsu i am honored

rin,dad,mom-'cute'

dad-well tuck you two princes to bed now shall we.

shoya-also rin can you get me a new phone and number i don't want them contacting and this one is to cheap. 

rin-as you wish,goodnight

shoya-goodnight everyone

natsu-goodnight

rin,dad,mom-goodnight

'time skip next day Friday'

"Shoya went to school next day missed morning practice ignored volleyball members the whole day even her boyfriend kageyam didn't think to much and just thought she would show he thinks she is nothing without him but how he was wrong."

"TIMESKIP AFTERNOON PRACTISE WITH ALL THE OTHER TEAM"

'NO ONES POV'

"everyone was at afternoon practice waiting for the sunshine to show up"

bokuto-HEY HEY HEY! Where is my student.

akaashi-bokuto san calm down she must just be late.

oikawa-where is chibi-chan

iwazumi-shut up trashykawa, also where is the kid 

ushiwaka-hinat shoya from the concrete is nowhere to be fond

suga-did anyone see her while coming here  

everyone-nooo

daichi- she dint even text us i am worried

tsuki-ask the king he should know where his queen is.

kages-what the fuck did you call me you dinosaur also i don't know where she is i am planning on breaking up with her anyway.

oikawa- ehh, why are you breaking up with chibi-chan?

kags-thats none of your business. and kemma you should know where she she talks to you 24/7.

kemma-i dont she hast texted me since yesterday.

asahi-thats weird i pray for her safety.

noya-after coming to Scholl she missed morning practice and she also ignored us all all day .

tanka-your right bro 

suga-what the heak is-

"he was cut of by tendo"

tendo- guys come here i found no.10 jersey a letter .

"everyone went there and saw the letter tendo read it aloud and it said"

tendo-                                         dear everyone

 by the time you read this letter i will be long gone i wrote this to say that i quit the club and kageyama we need to break up, i also changed my number and transferred. i also need to tell you guys hat i am the eldest daughter of the hinata family and the heir of the sun corp yes i am part of one of the richest family's in the world i also am not dumb it was all just an act because i was tiered o f people judging me for my family but me caring about you was but my break is over i could have stayed but there was a thing that pushed me to so i had i will tell you what it was some other time and i also left some modeling pictures with the letter so you believe me .

from hinata shoya .

everyone-.......................................

END OF CH1

(A/N-FINALY! MAN THIS SHIT IS HARDER THEN IT LOOKS AND PLEASE GIVE ME SUGGESTION SINCE I AM FREE I WILL PROBOBLY POST ONE CHAPTER ATER ANOTHER,)

THANKS FOR READING,IF SOMEONE READS THIS