Part 2

Ash's Pov:

As I opened the door I saw the woman sitting up on the bed. She had an IV on her left hand and her mask was off, I gasped as I realized who she was. This was the mother of my (my 14-year-old self's) celebrity crush, Christopher Velez!

I think she heard me gasp as she turned her head in my direction and gave me a warm smile. I gave her an unsure smile back. "Thank you, for helping me," she said. I noticed had difficulty conversing in English so I responded in Spanish, "No es problema. Me alegro de que estés bien" (It's no problem. I'm just glad you're ok). She looked surprised when I answered in Spanish but nonetheless gave me another warm smile. For some reason that lifted my spirits. 

"Estoy-" (I'm) she started off saying but I accidentally cut her off " Yenny Velez".  My eyes widened as I realized that I cut her off" I'm sorry I didn't mean to interrupt ". She just looked at me and smiled again saying that it was fine but asked me in the sweetest way possible how I knew her." Umm, Solía Estar Enamorado de Christopher, así que prácticamente lo acosé a él y a toda su familia." (Umm, I had I huge crush on Christopher so I practically used to stalk him and his own family)As I said that I felt my cheeks heat up but Yenny just laughed. "Aye! Hablando de Chris, Mejor lo llamo. ¿Podrías pasarme mi teléfono cariño?"(Aye! speaking of Chris I should probably call him. Could you pass me, my phone sweetie) I passed her her phone that was on the bed stand.

She opened her phone and I'm guessing called Chris. In a matter of minutes, he answered. "MAMI" he squealed excitedly as his voice came on the line. "Que pasa"(What's up) he asked. Yenny explained everything that happened and when she was done I could hear Chris's worried voice through the phone" I'm coming" and then the line went dead.

When Yenny was done and had put her phone aside I asked her if she could help me in filling out these forms. She nodded and in the next 30 minutes we had not only filled out the forms but she told me about her. I was visibly surprised when she told me how old she was, I stood by my statement that she looked no older than 30 but she just chuckled. I also told her everything about me not just my name and stuff but the reason why I left home because I felt like I could trust her. When I was done narrating my story, Yenny pulled me in for a hug and I have to say that felt nice.

I got up and went o the back of the room to get water and just then he walked in.............

A/N: I'm in shock that my story has 7 views. Ayeeeeeeeeeeeee! I'm so happy! Anyways, I'm going to be posting a chapter every day because I have nothing better to do during online classes. I don't know much Spanish which is why I invoked the help of mighty Google so some of the translations won't be grammatically perfect. Let me know if you guys would like me to add pictures of the characters in the chapters

-A