"Ready?" Wyatt asked.

"Yes." Lexi replied before walking beside him.

"So, did you just move here?" he asked.

"Yes."

"So, you're a junior?"

"Yes."

"So, who was that guy who dropped you off. Is he your boyfriend or something?"

"Yes.. I mean no!" Lexi stuttered.

"So which is it? Yes or no?" Wyatt laughed.

Lexi started to answer, but then decided Wyatt was being to personal.

"Why do you care so much?" she asked as she turned to look at him.

"What makes you think I care?" he teased.

"You keep asking personal questions."

"So... This is the cafeteria." he said changing the subject quickly.

"Okay?" Lexi said trying not to be sarcastic. She didn't need to know this was the lunch room, the long tables and various food lines gave it away.

"Come on and I will show you homeroom." he said as he held the large metal door open.

"Do you have a copy of my classes? Max said I was suppose to get one this morning." she asked.

"Was Max the guy that dropped you off?"

"No. Max is my guardian."

"So, the guy that dropped you off is..."

"none of your concern." Lexi said as she sighed.

"Yes, you did get a schedule. I have it in my backpack." he said.

"Can I have it please?"

"No."

Lexi frowned. This dude was really confusing.

"Why not?" she asked.

"because if I give it to you, then you won't need my help."

"I still don't know where my classes are." Lexi said.

"We have all the same classes." he said as he stopped in front of a big wooden door.

"Oh." Lexi said.

"This is homeroom with Mrs. Villegas." he said as he opened the door for her again.

Lexi stepped inside and was instantly met with smiling faces.

"Good morning "Alexis." Mrs. Villegas said. She was a younger teacher in her early thirties.

"Good morning." Lexi spoke.

"Welcome to Dodge County High School. I take it Wyatt is doing a fare job of showing you around?" she asked.

Lexi wanted to contradict her and say no, actually he was kinda weird.

"You know I am Mrs. V!" he exclaimed as he threw his arm around Lexi's shoulders and guided her to sit down near some other boys in football jerseys.

"Ok, pull out your year reviews because we have some changes to make." Mrs. Villegas said as she started teaching.

"Hi." the guy sitting on the other side of her whispered.

"Hi." she whispered back.

"So, are you new here?"

She nodded.

"Wow." he said as he settled back in her seat.

"Wow?" Lexi questioned.

"You are beautiful." he said as she blushed. She wondered if Tyler thought she was beautiful.... she shook her head. She didn't care what he thought!

"Leave her alone Scott." Wyatt warned from the other side of her.

"I didn't hear you call dibs." the guy Lexi now knew as Scott answered.

"I did this morning." Wyatt smirked.

"Whatever, she can decide for herself who she wants." Scott said as he winked at Lexi.

Lexi looked at Scott and then at Wyatt. She was so confused. What was "dibs" and what did Scott mean when he said "she can decide for herself who she wants"? The only thing she wanted was a new tour guide and to get away from the weirdos.. and maybe she wanted to see Tyler, but only a little she reasoned with herself.

------------------

Comment "dibs" if you liked this chapter please:D

Jesus loves you and so do I!!