I parked my car I front of  LA NAILS and proceed to walk in the door. "Hello welcome what set would you like today?" The elderly black woman asked me. "Umm hello a full set would nice thanks" I told her with a smile.

"Ok this nice young lady Amour would be doing your nails just go to desk number seven please" she told me. "Ok Thankyou" I said and made my way over.

"Hi how are you" amour asked me. "I'm great. And you?" She smiled. "I'm fine thanks for asking".

"So what would you like" she asked getting her stuff ready. "Honestly you could just freestyle I want em long tho. I'll just tell you where to clip them too then you can just do whatever I guess"

"Ok great let's get started" she said.

"Ok all done

"Ok all done. Do you mind if I post them?" She asked me. "No not at all. So how much?" I asked reaching for my wallet. "Only $20" she shrugged. I looked at her crazy, definitely giving her more.

I handed her $60. "No I can't take this, its too much. I told you only $20"she said trying to give it back. "Just keep it ok?" I said with a smile. "Ok Thankyou again..." she said waiting for my name.

"You can just call me tae. I definitely will be coming back tho, see you soon." I said and walked away.

"Ok now I should treat myself to some food" I smiled at the thought of the seafood place "hook and reel"

"yep leggo"I said and made my way over to hook and reel sea food place.

$$$

Dezmond Jackson
Location: Dezmond apartment
Miami-Dade Florida

I got a call from a unknown number on my phone while I was laying in my bed

"Yoo" I spoke into the phone.

"Murda? This you right" I heard zamara voice. I was about to hang up but then she began to speak again.

"WAITT!" She spoke again.