❤️ Rio Ranger x Reader 🖤

The main game had just ended. Mishima died earlier. Joe died earlier. Kai died earlier. It was stabbing me in the back as if it was all my fault. We had just gotten to the third floor, and we were all chatting. "Ngh.. hey guys." Sara had said as she walked in. "Hey Sara! You don't look so good.." Reko said, running up to help her. "Maybe we should explore this floor, and someone can stay with Sara." I said, trying to figure things out. "I'll stay, you guys go." Keiji said, determined. I guess everyone just agreed, as everyone nodded their heads and began exploring. We started with the monitor room. It was kind of hard to believe, but Mishima was on one of the monitors. Nao stayed there, with that monitor. Then, a woman in all green popped on the other screens. "Ngh.. who turned on the Mishima monitor? It was you wasn't it Ranger? Booohooo.." She said. A guy with orange hair, red gloves, and a hoodie then appeared. "Yep! Anyways, I'll be your floor master for this floor! Names' Rio Ranger!" I stood there, staring at Ranger. My face went red. 'No! I can't fall for the floormaster! He's our enemy.. right?' I said in my head. Then we made eye contact. I couldn't really tell what he was actually feeling, because of his little emotion card things. But I could see his face going red. What is this feeling..?

At night that day 😍😍😍

I was sitting in the relaxation room. I remembered what happened with Ranger earlier that day.. no. I can't think about that. I was thinking about him too much. I spaced out, and my face went red thinking of him. I heard someone step into the room, but I didn't think much of it. I looked up, just to see it was him. Rio Ranger was standing right above me. "Uwah!" I yelled, mainly because he had frightened me. "I'm sorry, did I scare ya?" Ranger said, as he sat down by me. He changed his "emotion card" to his happy one. "Why are you here?" I asked him. "Because I uh.. nevermind." He said. "Anyways Y/N," He grabbed me by the hand and pulled me to the couch in the lobby. "Sorry, it was getting kinda uncomfortable in there.." Ranger said. Then there was an awkward silence. We made eye contact like we did earlier that day. "Y'know what.." He mumbled. He pulled down his expression mask and kissed me. On the lips. I didn't think he also felt that way about me.. I kissed him back. The kiss ended, because we needed to breath, but I never wanted that moment to end. We looked at each other and we were both red as a tomato. I looked away because it was kind of awkward, but then I saw them. Keiji and Sara had seen the whole thing. "I-I wh-what? Y/N?" Sara just managed to say. "I-" I said. I didn't know what to say. I grabbed Ranger by the arm and pulled him to my dorm room. I have no idea what they're thinking right now, or if they'll tell anyone, but it's probably not good for me. "What just happened.." I said, out of breath. "It doesn't matter." Ranger said. "Wh-" I then got interrupted by him pulling me in for a kiss again. "It doesn't matter what anyone thinks." He said. "Anyways, we should probably get some sleep." He laid down with me on my bed. We were cuddling until we fell asleep.

In the morning 😋

I heard yelling once I woke up. One of the voices I heard being Ranger's. I walked out to what seemed like everyone was fighting against him. I can predict what happened. Sara and Keiji told everyone what happened. "WHAT THE HECK RANGER? WHAT DID YOU DO TO Y/N? DID YOU HYPNOTIZE HER?" I heard Reko say. "MAYBE YOU FORCED HER INTO IT? OR MAYBE.. maybe Y/N is secretly working with the baddies and that's why she was making out with Mr. Tangerine here." I was in shock. That's what they thought of me..? I tried to hold back my tears, because if thats what they think, I am going to die. I ran back into my room crying.

Hours later 😣😣😣

I still haven't left my room after what happened. I then heard a knock on my door.. "Who is it..?" I just managed to say. "It's Ranger!" Ranger said. I stepped outside the door and closed it. "Wh-What do you want.. surely you don't even actually like me.. it's probably all an act.." I said without thinking. Ranger grabbed my hand. "Of course it's not an act! I genuinely do love ya, y/n! You're smart, and really pretty!" My face turned red. I didn't expect him to say that. I started crying and hugged him. He hugged me back. I don't know why the others hate him so much.. He's amazing. We then went to where the others were, me half asleep on Ranger's shoulders. "What did you do to her, Ranger?" Sara shouted. "S-Sara I'm fine.." I said. "Are you sure, Y/N you don't look fine.." Sara said. "Oi, Chidouin! She's fine, she said so herself! So shut up!" Ranger yelled at her.

Hi so i end this part here uh i might make a part two of y/n x ranger unless i get a lot of requests so