act like you don't know anything

you p.o.v

i woke up in a garden, a really preety one, and i saw two feet beside me, i couldnt see well couse of the sun in my face but two people were staring at me surprised. my luggage was still next to me, yes i was with a huge luggage couse they just gave me hole bunch of clothes so yeah. i sat up and the people were still satring at me.

" what the fuck are you staring at?" i accidently making sound like a growl as i cluch my head, man did it hurt.

"excuse me miss, just how did you get here i you don't mind me asking?" said a familier voice.

"i don't know."

"what is you name?" i finally looked up to see who it was as he asked my name. i looked up and..... no. fuckin. way.

Ciel's p.o.v.

Sebastian was serving me some tea when we heard something fall a bit far back. we look over and see a girl, she had long black hair, beutiful pink plum peach lips, perfect legs and hips, a small waist and.... i cant belive im saying this, but pefect chest, puts mey-rin and Hanna at shame. damn, alois is rubbing off on me. when she opened her eyes, they are hipnotisingly beutiful. they purplish blueish. by the look on sebastian's face i could tell he's thinking everything i am. when she said her name, it was beutiful, reminds me of an angel.

your p.o.v

i was about to panic, but i stayed calm, i looked calm and maybe even emotionless on the outside but in the inside, i was in panic.

" my name is Sebastian Michaelis, and this is the young master Ciel phantomhive. Do you know where you are?" i nod my head no.

"where do you live?"

"i dont know" They looked at eachother and nodded.

"would you like to stay here then?" i nod yes, he helped me up and as i stood they looked at me bottom up and blushed a bit. i pulled down my skirt a bit but to no use.

"sebastian, take (y/n) inside, make sure to show her the mansion, i will be in my study." he said as he walked away. sebas bowed and motioned me to follow him. i was mesmerised by the beuty, i didnt even notice i was already in my room.

"do you you like it?"

" yeah, i-i mean yes, of course i do." i said trying to act as nice and as normal as possible. he smiled and said he was to prepare dinner, i sat there for a while and decided to walk around a bit. i found the stairs after what felt like hours of searching, and went downstairs, i walked to the garden and as i was walking i found finny.

"hello." i said to him with the sweetest smile i could offer. he blushed and then said hi.

"what's you name?"

"my name is (y/n), yours?"

"you can call me finny!" he said smilling. he gave me rose and i hugged him, just as i let go sebastian was almost right next to me.

"dinner is ready." i nodded to him and we left to the dinner.

"it seems you and finny get along well."

"yes, he's such a good boy." i said smilling. as i ate i could sense ciel just staring at me.'what the fuck are you staring at' i said mentally.

"it's inapropieat to stare you know." i said.

"sorry i-i was just...observing." i was like,wtf are you observing, how i digest my food? and i guess it showed in my face couse he apalogised and ate fast. he left after he finished and soon i was sleepy and ready for bed. as i laid down, i kept thinking about my butler, he must be so worried.

"goodnight Andrus" i said to myself.

Black Butler x reader no one like youOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara