Chapter 16: The Calm before the Storm.

Start from the beginning

"I didn't think that your Teacher was this wise." Barristan whispered to Ahsoka.

"He has his moments." Ahsoka whispered back.

Daenerys was about to say something when Rex entered the scene. 

"Excuse me everyone. But you should see this." Rex announced. The mood of his voice suggested that something was wrong.

They all got out of the AT-TE to see a dead child with one arm on a crucifix pointing in one direction.

The sight made Ahsoka make a gagging sound.

Anakin patted her on the back to make her feel better.

Daenerys on the other hand just looked at the sight. So did Missandei and Grey Worm. They were used to sights like this. 

"There's one for every mile mark between here and Meereen." Jorah explained.

"How many miles are there between here and Meereen?" Anakin asked.

"163." Jorah answered. "Should I tell our troops to ride ahead and take the bodies down?" 

"You will do no such thing." Daenerys ordered. She would see everyone of their faces. "Remove her collar before you burry her."

And that's what Daenerys decided to do. And she also decided to ride on an AT-RT. "It works like a horse. Except you have full control over it. And the horse shoots back." Anakin explained.

Daenerys put her hands on the controls. It also had a kicking feel too. She could only imagine what would happen if the Dothraki had this tech. Something told her that they would go shiny treasure for it. Especially for Drogo.

This all felt like a good idea for Anakin. He and Ahsoka needed to speak with Obi Wan about their progress anyway. It would be weird if Daenerys heard them. 

It was raining cats and dogs in the Riverlands when Robb was meeting with his council. Talisa was trying to dry Robb's hair.

"That rain will cost us another day." Lord Brynden informed.

"This is nothing compared to Kamino." Cody replied. And Obi Wan knew it to be true. On that planet it was raining almost 24/7. Only when it didn't rain was it a special day.

"We are such lucky dogs." Jon groaned trying to dry his own hair. 

Ygritte was standing next to him, squeezing the water out of her hair. "Uh, no. They are." She pointed to Greywind and Ghost wrestling in a mud puddle outside.

"Come on guys. No dominating each other." Jon complained.

"Leave them Jon." Robb interrupted. "Let the kids have their fun. They're not hurting anybody."

Sam had a smile on his face thankful that he had short hair. "I certainly hope Lord Frey understands."

"He knows we're coming." Robb replied.

"Walder Frey is prickly by nature." Catelyn warned. "He-"

"Prickly?" Brynden asked like that was an understatement. "Who you're calling, might be the least pleasant man I've ever met."

"Yes. And that's why-"

"I've seen wet shit I like better than Walder Frey." Brynden interrupted.

Catelyn and Robb looked at Brynden like a kid who said a bad word in front of the dinner table.

"Apologies, Your Grace, and Master Jedi. Spent too many years around Lancers and Pikemen." Brynden explained.

"I spent the last two years nursing wounded men watching them bleed and die. Not afraid of wet shits." Talisa replied.