Zayn smiled and put his hand out to me to shake. "Nice to meet you."

I blushed, getting a bit nervous and reached out for his hand. He jumped back as he heard the One Direction boys coming. He mouthed a 'sorry' and turned his attention to them. Luke jumped up, using his black and neon green wings to help him up. He jumped up and jumped over towards Harry, and hung on him.

Harry laughed and pushed him off. "Stop, you act like you haven't seen me in ages."

"But, it's sooo boring back here." Luke said, and whined about it some more. "Besides, Michael and Calum are being mean."

"No we aren't, you pixie!" Michael said, and dropped his hand from my waist. Luke frowned and ran over to him.

"I am not a pixie!" He said and fluffed Michael's hair. Michael jumped up and put him in a headlock. I laughed silently, not letting them know I was there. I got up and walked over to a less crowded area of the room, careful not to let myself be bumped or toppled over. Luke ended up pinning Michael to the ground and winning, but it didn't really matter. I followed Harry down the hallway, watching the wiring and curtains carefully.Just as a curtain moved, I was in front of Harry, waiting for the attackers and whatever else there might be. But, it was nothing. Just the wind.I waitied for harry to move again, but he didn't. It was almost as if he was looking at me. But, I knew he wasn't, he couldn't, could he?

"Hello?" He asked, looking around. I didn't move a muscle. He stood there, waiting for an answer.

"I know you're there." He said, and I started to shake. Then, Zayn came from behind a curtain. "Thought I got you this time mate!" He said, and lightly punched Harry's shoulder.

Harry laguhed, nope, I heard you brushing up against the curtains, better luck next time, Zayn!" He said cheerily and walked off.

Zayn gave me a look and stalked close. "Be more careful next time, alright? I'm not always gonna be around to catch your mistakes."

I opened my mouth to reply, but nothing came out, and I turned to follow Harry.Zayn continued to walk the onther way and I followed harryinto the dressing room. Gemma was there. "I just always feel, like someone is watching me, and that I'm protected or something.he corner.

I saw Gemma's angel sitting in the corner. He was hot to say the least.Tall, around six foot, and blonde. Blonder than Luke, almost a platinum. His eyes were blue, with hazel peaking around his pupil. His wings were a navy blue, with white streaking throughout them. He was gorgeous. I waved to me from aorss the room and I waved back.

He wore rings on his pinkies and had a tattoo of a tiger on her shoulder. No peircings that I could see, but he was friendly. He motioned towards the open door and I walked out into the hallway. "Hi, I'm Dex. "

"Nice to meet you, I'm Blair."

"I think we'll be seeing quite a bit of eachother when Gemma visits so, it's good we get to know eachother."

"I agree, it'll be nice to have someone to talk to, 5SOS boys can't stay as usally around forever, so it's usually just me and Zayn."

"Well, glad to keep you company, Blair."

"Same to you, Dex"

Sorry for such short updates, having a bad two weeks. I'll try to do as much as I can. Love ya xx.