''Is it just me or did that Ivan guy seem creepy! '' Matt said

''Ya is he like in dark magic or something. '' Francis continued

''Yep. '' I said everyone looked at me.

''My country is Scotland... it's known for its stories about ghost, monsters and magic, well that's because magic originated from. And let me say this they're not all fake. ''

And with that I got up and went to bed.

About 2 minutes after, three people climbed onto my bed.

''Your joking right. '' Francis whinnied

''Of course she's not. '' said a muffled voice

''We have to wendigo back home, I've seen one before their terrifying and... And we have other thing almost like the loch Ness monster but not quiet. '' Matthew continued

"Oh ya I've heard about that!" said Gilbert.

Then started the conversation on the history of our country's 'myths'.

We found out a lot about the history when there was aloud knock on the door and Matthew feel off the bed along with Francis and Gilbert following.

An ear splitting voice came from behind the door "The lights better be out in 1 hour and you better get up at 6 o'clock tomorrow if you want breakfast!!!!!"

Xxx Chapter2 Xxx

After a long nights sleep I got up before anyone else in the dorm with is very rare. About 5 o'clock I dragged the boys out of bed. I felt a bit bad for Matt because he seems so little because he's only grade 10 when Gilbert, Francis and I are grade 12, after they had gotten up, washed up and they had changed into their robes with their home flags pinned on the chest the four of us walked down to the great hall, and the doors swung open as if by magic but there was two people standing their... sadly... we all stopped, the door people had to push us in to close the doors, all the foods from different country, I quickly gravitated towards the pancakes.

So did Matthew and Gilbert but Francis head towards his home country's food. Matthew, Gilbert and I had our plates stacked to the ceiling with pancakes, the three of us used 1 ½ bottles of maple syrup on our pancakes which tasted very good. Interested in our new school we decided to take a tour, we went down hallways and in different class rooms. We even found an indoor swimming pool. We turned a corner and stopped two clocked figures had just headed down the corridor, after they left we went to investigate. Matthew put his hand on the doorknob when Professor Kirkland stopped him and said "I wouldn't go in their if I were you."

"Yes sir." We all said in union as we high tailed it out of there.

xXx Chapter3xXX

Back at the dorm, we were in chitchat about what had just happened. Something was wrong, very wrong. But what was it? We didn't know but we sure wanted to find out. What if all the teachers did some mind controlling spell to make as a do our homework. That would be bad. Also what if it was a much dark, sinister plan! (Dun dun Dunn!!)

Thought we didn't put much thought it to it until we started to feel different very different.

"Nooooo!" whined Gilbert, "I don't wanna do homework!!"

1 hour later

"Hey guys, apparently classes have been cancelled for tomorrow." I said

''How odd." Matthew thought aloud,

"Oui, vraiment." Francis said

"Come again?" Gilbert questioned Francis with a cocked head,

"It means yes, indeed!" Matthew blurted out,

"Oh, ya I knew that because I'm so awesome!!" Gilbert said grinning.

"Any way's we have 10 minutes before the janitors go to their rooms and there the last ones up so we can sneak out to investigate." I whispered as Janitor Johnson came and told us to get to bed. After we heard the last door close we leisurely opened the door and I lead the way valiantly down the hall. We veered to the left down vestibule to that door Matthew timorously turned the handle and forced himself on, as the door swayed open we were greeted by a shock wave witched knocked us to our feet. But we all were hit with a different feeling Gilbert was hit with joy, Matthew Love, Francis relief but me, I was hit with torment and to this day I still don't know why but I shall find out one day.

xXxChapter4xXx

As looked up all we saw was a janitor's closet. "Odd" we thought. As we walked back to our dorm Gilbert was beaming like a little girl who had simply got a pink pony and a Barbie dream house , Matthew wouldn't stop blushing, Francis was sighing and I was virtually in tears from the pain, we were about 15 minutes away from our dorm when my knees buckled I sat their incapable to progress on, so Mattew lugged me back to the dorm bridle style the whole way Francis kept asking when the wedding was . Witch was fine by me not so much Mattie who was blushing uncontrollably, we got back and it took me an hour to get changed and get into bed.

The next morning Gilbert took me to the nurses office who went and got Professor Kirkland who was oddly worried, he said it was just something with the nerviest system and should past in a couple of days, also to stay in bed he said I could miss class for three days. "oh ya!!!" is all I could think, plus I got to pick a buddy to hand with!!! Mattie alright...