Not finding fault in my behavior she started to frown, not only because I robbed her satisfaction of exposing my lie but also because she got a bit too immersed in my movements.

"So, you weren't lying when you said you have been taught in those three categories, huh?" she said in a dazed yet disappointed manner.

"Why would I lie? There's no reason for me and you could've simply asked me to demonstrate it if I were really taught as I stated at that time." I responded curtly, "And I don't like to corner myself." I simply stated not changing my expression.

"Well, I can't complain then." She said, a bit downhearted but also, happy? Was she happy to find out something new about me? No, that is too farfetched.

"So, as you know why I'm here let's get to point...

15 minutes later.

"That's... a lot to digest." That's true, I basically became clear to her about my situation, there's no reason for me to hide it after all. The opposite actually, I can only benefit from it, as Horikita would be aware of my situation, and also her will to help me out would be stronger because, during our time at this school, I've lent her and the class a helping hand multiple times. But what she didn't know was that she was too immersed in our discussion and didn't notice that she had been literally devouring my tea. Well, as the saying goes, it's never too late for revenge.

"I agree, I hope you can be considerate in the future and not expect me to move too much in favor of the class," I said.

"It's acceptable due to the circumstances at hand, so there's nothing to do about it, although it's vexing not being able to make use of my pawn." She says in a depressed manner, while casually insulting me in a joking manner. Well, well, well time to take revenge.

"Hey, Horikita," I call out to her.

"Hmm?" She directed her gaze at me and seemingly froze, she probably felt my smirk despite the lack of any actual facial changes.

"You seemed to have enjoyed my tea, was it really that good," I said, despite sounding monotone, taking in the context, it's not hard to imagine a mocking and smug tone to it.

"D-d-don't think too highly of yourself! It was acceptable! Yes, but-" Trying to deny the last 17 minutes where she embarrassed herself by acting like an addict while drinking my tea greedily, she lashed out.

"Oh, that's regretful, here I thought you enjoyed it, that's a pity." I cut in, acting hurt and directing my gaze at the last bit remaining in the pot, still enough for a cup.

"But! As I'm a generous girl, I will still drink your tea," or so she said while quickly snatching away the pot and filling her cup.

The contents didn't even last 5 seconds, and it was already injected into this tea addict's system.

"So, how do you intend to do to repay me?" I ask teasingly. She is at fault here, after all, who told her to trap me with food?

"You... haaaa I give up, what do you want?" she grits her teeth before she sighs in a defeated manner and asks.

"Hmm, how about a...

Kiss?"

"Wha-wha-what!?" she exclaims loudly thinking she misheard me. It was an abrupt proposal after all, especially since it came from me.

"You heard me, didn't you?" I said to her mercilessly. Cutting off all her hopes that she was just dreaming.

"Kuh," she probably remembers back then when she bought me that special menu and it finally dawned on her why this is happening.