Slughorn couldn't see her face. Which meant she had time before he unmasked her. She sprinted out of the classroom, shutting the door behind her.

"found it." she panted

"that fast?" James asked

"what did I beat your record" she giggled.

"I-" he began

"yeah you did, you beat his record for fastest retrieval without being caught" Remus patted her shoulder

"who says I wasn't caught?" she said regaining control of her breath. She then walked back to hufflepuff house and shut the door.

"Dang her prank is gonna be good" Peter whispered and the others chuckled slightly staring down at the paper she retrieved. It had the potions test answers.

***************************************

Dorea sat at breakfast the next day, Amos was blabbering on and on about some sort of new sandwhich that the muggles invented.

"let me get this straight, you've spent the past 20 minutes talking about a sandwich" Lila mocked with a playful smile on her face.

"yep. sandwiches are the upmost important topic" Amos said holding his chin high

"what exactly is this sandwich called?" Dorea chimed in

"the turtle.." Amos giggled

"why the turtle?"

"cause instead of bread, it's two pieces of lettuce"

"I wanna die, that thing exists on earth" Dorea asked revolted

"yep. and it's popular"

"just curse me now" she joked

"hey did you hear; someone is here to try and get the da position for next year" Lila whispered

"do you know who?" Amos whispered back

"Some ministry guy, he's popular" She responded

"so you don't know his name?" Dorea mumbled a bit

"nope but we'll know soon enough"

**************************

Dorea walked quickly down the hall, she passed the large statue that led to Dumbledores office. She was holding three books, one was about a firework spell and one was of potions and the third was transfiguration. She had to jump out of the way to not run into a fast  walking man.

He was tall, and had curly dark hair. His stare on her was menacing. Her books were covering her tie and she wasn't wearing her robes due to it not being class time. He stared her down quickly.

"you girl what is your name." he said coldly

"Dorea?" she said a bit confused straigtening up but only out of discomfort, his stare could break the glass the fat lady had been working on in less than an instant.

"what is your house and last name" he asked colder as if it were obvious for me to automatically answer it. Dorea mustered her confidence and bravery and spoke a bit annoyed,

"does it matter sir?"

"you will answer me." the man scowled

"ha no bye" she laughed but he then gripped her arm.  "I'm getting really sick of slytherin boys grabbing my arms." she mumbled under her breath and rolled her eyes. Her brain suddenly connected a few dots, this man wasn't wearing a uniform he was wearing a suit and holding a brief case. This was no student, this was the ministry official.

"you should fear me" he whispered in her ear and she smirked.

"and why is that sir? I don't even know you" she said a bit of mischief in her voice which only made his scowl grow.

"oh but you will know me"

"ok then here, if no one ever taught you; these are manners" she muscled out of his grip and held out her hand "you shake hands" she said holding her books with one arm, covering her tie. "then you introduce yourself" she waited, when he did nothing she grabbed his hand and he looked disgusted. 

"I'll go first I suppose" she said ignoring his look of repultion "I'm Dorea Black and you are?"

"Tom!!!" Dumbledores voice rang through the hall and Dorea smiled sweetly dropping his hand, sharing every inch of digustion that he had had in previous moments. This was the Tom Bellatrix was always talking about. This was the Tom Riddle who had disgusting plans.

'ew, just ew. I shook his hand. cooties. nasty' she thought. Her face covered in repulsion. He watched as she wiped her hand on her skirt in disgust.

"Tom what ever are you doing out here, oh and Dorea dear" Dumbledore greated

"just finishing a conversation sir" Mr. Riddle spoke gently but curiosity rung in his voice. Dorea just turned on her heal ready to go scrub her hands but he caught her arm yet again.

"you will let go or I'll bite you." she sneered surprised of the words that flew through her mouth, digust lined her voice, Dumbledore smirked to himself.

"well don't keep me waiting Tom" he said walking back to his office.

"you dare speak to me that way"

"HA yes Tommie boy I do" she said sarcastically but the disgust was still very present

"a Black speaking to me such way that's new" he said clearly not expecting her to react that way to learning of his identity.

"well I'm not my sister Bellatrix who falls at your feet begging for power, and I'm deffinetly not my submissive sister Narcissa, heh I'm not any of them so if you don't mind Mr. Riddle, I have a detention to go to and you have an interview that you will fail" she smiled and grabbed his wrist from her arm and flung it off of her walking away and shaking  her hand like it had dog poop on it.

"you will regret this" he called after her,

"Will I Tommie boy?" She yelled back spinning a bit to show off her hufflepuff tie after moving her books. His scowl depend but the fact that a hufflepuff just said those things to him was impressive.

"oh don't be to shocked Mr. Riddle there's a lot you don't know" she yelled as if reading his mind.

*********************************************************************************************

Well I haven't used the phrase cooties in a while but I thought it fit lol

Tommie boy lmao

And  I wanted to tell you guys that my heart flutters every time I see one of you have voted on my work, I'm so happy you like it!

But if you don't want to vote or comment that's cool to I still see the reads and it makes me so freaking happy!

You all are so special and wonderful.

Don't forget to drink some water and get some sleep if it's night time.

(it's like 11pm where I am so ima get to sleep soon I have school tomorrow) but Happy Groundhogs day, hopefully you guys got some snow this winter.

I was not as lucky :( we still have hope for this month tho maybe it'll snow.

omg what if it snowed on valentines day

how romantic : )

I love each and every one of you guys

have a good night/day

-Caroline