"Mmmm," I moaned out as the sudden flood of pure hunger charged through me at the sight of him guiding my hand up and down his impressively large and thick shaft.

"Mmmm?" He questioned arching his eyebrow at me as I tore my eyes away from the sight of us both jerking him off; before it had me lose all sense of sanity and restraint.

"Do-you...have-any-fucking-idea...how...fucking hot-that-is!?" I panted making my second fatal mistake of looking in to those hypnotic and powerful eyes.

"What...? This?" He growled as he tightened his grip on his shaft. Slowly I slid my hand out of the way and watched him for a few moments feeling the ache starting to build slowly. "Touch yourself!"

Snapping my head up to look at him to find his eyes lingering over my pussy as still his own hand pumped his cock slowly.

"Where?" I asked capturing his attention my hands began to run through my hair and slowly reaching my breasts. Massaging their modest size with a slow and tender pace had him lose his composure for a split second. "Here!?" I purred my eyes landing back on his hand as he pumped himself painfully slow.

"N-No!" He stammered causing me to look up at his eyes as he swallowed hard. "Fuck it!" With his free hand; he pushed his way in between my legs and thrust his fingers so deep inside me that I was gasping with a mixture of relief and satisfaction.

"Mmm!" I moaned out loudly as his fingers thrust in and out of me at a much steadier pace that this hand that was still running up and down his throbbing shaft.

"Mmmm you really like that!?" He growled moving closer to me causing his fingers to stay buried inside me as his dick, by help of his hand, rubbed against my stomach leaving me panting and shivering. "You're so fucking wet...I can't...I need more than this...!"

"I need you to fuck me Jeff!" I purred looking in to his eyes to get my point across. "Now!" I added more urgently.

Without a moments hesitation he had me hoisted from the floor and had roughly plunged his rock hard cock so deeply inside me that once again I was gasping over and over again as the pleasure seemed to engulf my entire frame.

Pressing the solid definition of his upper body against mine as he slowly began to drag his cock from inside me only to thunder back inside me had us quickly building an unmistakable sweat.

Burying his face in my chest his teeth gently nibbled at the flesh as my legs tightened around him and was instantly rewarded to the feel of him having to force his way back inside my tightened walls.

"What the fuck are you trying to do to me!?" He grunted as I just moaned out in pleasure feeling every inch of my body begin to buzz with a warm tingle warning me that release was closing in on me.

My back suddenly felt the true power that he held inside him as he charged harder and faster in to me a few more times until we were both lost in the pleasure filled moaning as we both seemed to tumble over the edge in to oblivion together. My back taking the force in which our releases took us too.

Wave upon wave of a glorious tingle swept through my body like wild fire until my eyes were rolling back in my head from the sheer force of pleasure and my tongue was curling around his name and dragging it in to an incohesive mumble of sound.

As if he were in the same position his body came to a grinding halt against mine; letting my pussy drag every orgasmic throb from him until he had unloaded every last seed out of him and we collapsed against one another panting and sweating but still connected.

Eventually he pulled me away from the door but remaining buried deep inside me; he strode to the bed and gently laid me down before dragging his lifeless cock from inside me and laying down in the empty spot next to me.