Chapter 3

I entered my bedroom and plopped down on my bed. This was unexpected. I thought to myself. Never in my life and I repeat, never, have I ever had someone not be scared of me. I was always the one to provoke fear and dominate people with that to my advantage. This new slave is going to be a challenge to show who the boss is in this mansion. I sighed and layed down on my bed with a proceeding migraine. I suddenly felt my phone vibrate in my pants. I pulled out my phone from my pants and saw that Jack was calling me.

"Hey what's up?" Asked Jack.

"Nothing much." I replied.

"How did your new slaves take it?" He asked.

They took it well. Except for one. I thought to myself.

"Usual." I hesistated to respond, but finally did it in the end.

"Hesistation. Now what happened?" Asked Jack with concern in his voice.

"They all took it well, except..." I trailed off.

"Except? I want to hear all the details." Asked Jack with excitement.

"They all took it well, except for one." I replied with confusion in my voice.

"Except for one?" Repeated Jack.

"Yeah." I replied dryly.

"Who was it?" Asked Jack with interest.

"Names Kassandra. Brown hair, grey eyes, and about 5'9''. She retorted back to me, after they took you away. Then she didn't flinch when I yanked her and pushed against the wall. Then... she..." I trailed off.

"Then she what?" Asked Jack with amusement.

"She spat in my face and said that I don't know who I'm messing with. A new bother for me to deal with." I said tiredly.

"Looks like you met your new match, Alex." Snickered Jack.

"I don't know what to do anymore. How about I join you in your match tonight?" I asked.

"It's that bad? Why don't you ask Meghan for some stress relieving sessions tonight?" Asked Jack with a snicker.

I suddenly smirked and chuckled a bit remembering that Kassandra was coming to my bedroom tonight.

"I finally remembered I have plans for tonight." I said with a chuckle.

"Wait. What are you up to now?" Asked Jack with regret.

"Nothing much, just some fun for tonight." I said innocently.

"What are you going to do? You better not mess with that slave girl. If she has the guts to defy you and not show regret, having 'fun' with her tonight is not a good choice." Jack advised.

"Of course not. I'm not going to make myself regret anything." I said annoyed.

I pinched the bridge of my nose in annoyance and agitation. I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Look Alex, just take a breather with Meghan and leave that slave girl alone. It's the only thing I advise for you to do. Agreed?" Said Jack calmly.

"I'm not making any promises, but I'll try." I said with a sigh.

"Look I have to go, but just leave that girl alone. You have Meghan. Don't mess things up with her. Okay. Bye." Said Jack with a desperate tone in his voice.

"Bye." I said with a deep breath.

I then hung up and tossed my phone behind my back. I sat upright and tossed my blazer, jeans, and shoes by my bedside. I then layed underneath my covers and sighed. I snuggled into my covers and shut my eyes, letting myself get consumed by the darkness.