(The shit I have been doing for y'all. The numbers are random big number and don't mind the time either just imagine, these tweets are on trending. LoL)

Fans were going crazy, retweeting and commenting all over the internet about it.

Beomgyu just smiled sadly, how easily the other could call him with these names where he would be hesitant while calling him baby. How hard it was for him to gather up the courage just to make the first move. Guess they weren't that close after all. He was just sad.

NO! He wasn't just sad, he envied the Jaemin guy. The dark colors were now caught in Cimmerian where they seemed lively they were not his liking anymore.

How busy could Taehyun have been? Did he not matter, not even a tiny speck? The fact that he had time to tell Yeosang to take care of him but he had no time to simply inform him about his departure.
They weren't deep in a relationship, were they?

Were they even in a relationship?

Did Taehyun ask him to be his boyfriend?

What were they? 

Why wasn't Beomgyu sure and satisfied when he would think or imagine Taehyun as his while the other would make him feel like he was owned but he couldn't, why so?

These may sound idiotic and stupid to others because they are.

Love makes you overthink, 

it creates doubts in your mind, 

it makes you hopeless. 

It makes you create hypothetical scenarios. They might never exist or possibly take place but the self-doubt of never being sufficient or perfect makes you think that way. We don't realise that it's not our job to try being perfect in every possible situation, if the other person loves you, they love you for a reason.

Why are odds defined as flaws?

Our odds define us as individuals, there's no need to change yourself into these so-called perfect images when your imperfections can become the new perfect. 

If everyone was perfect, what would differentiate us? Date him or him what difference would it make, if we all were the same? 

Again, how long had it been since Taehyun started treating Beomgyu romantically? Three days. Just three.

When true love bonds you, it promises to keeps you bonded for eternity. They had a long way to go.

Expectations.

When our expectations don't become our reality, we doubt our reality, why not vice versa? 

Three days and Beomgyu already expected the other to tell him everything, what did he know about the younger? Not much. Did he even know the other's age, except the fact that he was younger than him?

Whatever it is, blame it on love.

After all, every victim in love had suffered. 

If redamancy was so simple some love stories wouldn't have been left quab.

Some stories wouldn't have ended being one-sided.

Some stories wouldn't have ended in angst.

Why was he being so sensitive over these small things? Why was there envious hatred in his heart for someone he never met?

Envy surely had no boundaries. Once invaded it turns out to be one of the deadliest sins.

Oh what damage it can cause.
You can never be much aware.

The only name that rang in his head was "Jaemin."

All he could remember at the moment were the scenes from the night before.

What if other sins take over him, what if he slowly will be possessed by the others?

They say innocent and genus people are the easiest to ruin.

...

All these complex thoughts and emotions were all just a lead to one person, Kang Taehyun.

'What is wrong with me?' Beomgyu tried to shake these unwanted and unhealthy thoughts but it wasn't that easy.

He was glad when he heard the doorbell ring all the way through the living room. He moved his thighs checking if he could use them. He could, the pain killers worked!

He got off the bed with dry enthusiasm and still limp legs. But he managed to walk with the support of the walls.

He opened the door to see no one, he turned around with a puzzled look on his face.
Was he hallucinating?

But he was sure that he had heard it. "Oh hey! You took long to open the door so I just used the spare keys." Beomgyu got startled my the sudden appearance and stubble back.
Lucky enough, that his back didn't meet the ground. Yeosang caught him by his waist.

Beomgyu stared into his eyes, Yeosang closed his eyes after a staring contest and leant closer to the younger, Beomgyu knowing what was coming next closed his eyes too and stayed still. He needed it.

But after a few moments he didn't feel anything, he opened his eyes to see the other with closed eyes still frozen on the spot. "BOO!" He suddenly opened his eyes wide, so all this was a jumpscare-

...

Another chapter done!

This is Yeosang incase you didn't know ;)