Top 50 (pt. 2) and Anemones

Start from the beginning

     "The Prefect Heartfilia is in the Top 5!"

     "So the rumors are true!"

     "Someday I'll ask her to tutor me. She's really nice, too!"

Aside from those comments, there are familiar voices came from the center of the crowd. The cats are hanging on the shoulders of the Heartslabyul duo...

     "The Top 50, at last!" Grim chortled. "Where is my name~?"

     "Happy, Happy, Happy..." The blue exceed chanted as he tried to look for his name.

     "... Now where am I?" Pantherlily asked himself.

     "If I have an average of 90, my name should be here..."

     "Rank 10, 20... None! 48, 49, 50... None! My name's not here!!"

     "My name's not here, too...!!!"

Let's just say, the boys didn't enter the Top 50. Carla and (Name) raised an eyebrow on their horrified faces, no clue what's going on. Happy, Grim, and Lily made a contract together, so they both knew they 'cheated'...

     "Wait! Their scores on every test are written next to their names..." Ace looked on the other side of the poster. "More than 30 of the Top 50 had perfect scores, dude!"

     "P-Perfect scores?!"

     "You gotta be kidding me!!!"

     "Isn't that a bit strange, Carla?" (Name) nudged the human Carla.

     "Well, yeah." Carla nodded. "It's a coincidence that those idiots are persistent on studying the other day."

Grim, Happy, and Lily looked at each other. Yes, they've saved (Name) from the evil threat of 'them', but they'll be the ones who're now in danger...

     "What now, Grim?! Remember the condition he made, 'If you didn't enter the Top 50, you'll be violating the contract'! What do we do?!" Happy faltered.

     "I-I don't know, ok!" Grim argued.

     "Eh? By contract... You mean... YOU GUYS MADE A DEAL WITH 'HIM'?!" Ace exclaimed in fear.

     "You also made a contract with him, too, Ace?!" Pantherlily asked the orange-head guy.

     "A-Ace, L-Lily... The look on your faces..."

Just then, a bright light came from the heads of the boys. (Name) and Carla gasped in surprise, stumbling back. After the light came out, an anemone was seen on the top of their heads...

     "W-What's this?!" Grim asked. Then when he tried to pull off the 'thing', "WHY IS THERE AN ANEMONE ON MY HEAD?!"

     "T-This is much worst than mushrooms getting stuck on your head!" Happy wailed.

     "Geh! It hurts!" Pantherlily tried to take it off his head.

     "Did you three made a contract with that guy, too?! You three are c-cheaters!" Deuce stuttered.

     "The cheater talked! It's on your head, too!" Ace reprimanded.

     Grim tried to take it off, "This is easy to... OW! OW! I can't take it off!"

     "What's with the anemones on your heads?!" (Name) chided. "And what's the 'contract' you've been saying, huh, Grim?! Happy?! Lily?!"

     "(N-Name), please don't be mad at us!"

     "I knew you guys would be here because of the ruckus." A stern voice uttered. "What are you guys doing?" It was Jack.

     Deuce looked at Jack, "Jack, did you also make a contra--... There's no anemone on your head?"

     "I didn't know that you're pretty honest, Jack!" Ace uttered.

     "Huh? What are you saying?" Jack asked, puzzled at the Heartslabyul duo. "What's that thing  on your heads?"

     "You boys, better explain this to us!" (Name) angrily ordered. "Or you'll get a 3-hour lecture from me!"

     "This is... U-Uh..." Grim looked away. Until he felt a tug on his head, "W-What's going on?! OW! THE ANEMONE IS PULLING ME!!!

     "(Name)! Carla!" Happy tried to call for the girls. But the girls were too scared of the sudden movement made by the anemone. "P-Please... AH!"

     "It hurts!" Pantherlily struggled.

     "OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!" Ace cried in pain. "My head's gonna ripped off!"

     "Damn it!" Deuce grunted. "Is this what he meant by 'absolute submission'?!"

All of the boys [leave Jack alone]: "AHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

     "What's going on? Those guys started to follow the 'things' on their head." Jack stated. "What a stupid turnout."

They left (Name) and Carla was dumbfounded. Jack was about to leave when (Name) held his hand tightly. Jack raised his eyebrow, but when he looked at her, the girl was filled with anger and rage...

     "Let's go after them." (Name) firmly uttered.

     "Why me? I'm not even in this situation in the first place." Jack affirmed.

     "Are you scared or something?" Carla mocked.

     Jack clicked his tongue, "You two have completely get used to the schemes in this school." He sighed. "Fine, but only this time. I'm also curious about what's happened, so don't get the wrong idea! I-I'm just concerned about them!"

     "We're not even saying anything..."

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

*The Lady and Tramp - instead of 'dogs', I rewrite as 'lady and tramp'. I mean, it's weird to call people with the common 'dog' word, y'know. Especially if there's a girl included. What? Are you gonna call them 'b*tch'?[Sorry if I offend you guys - it's just a female dog, okay] It's super rude

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

深海の商人