"Its ok Rafael but maybe one day I could be your girl, and I can't wait until that day comes." I whispered into his ear while leaving a soft kiss on his neck and palmed his semi hard member. He let out a low groan, I moved my hand away and kissed his cheek and started to walk away. As I started to walk away I felt him grab my wrist and pulled me to back by the bathrooms. He got there and he pinned me against the wall moved his hips right on mine so I could feel him, he was hard by now he leaned down and started to kiss my neck. I leaned my head to the side do had better access and ran my hand through his soft silky hair. He lifted up his head and grabbed my chin so he could look me on the eyes.

"Dios mío Y/N you can't tease me like that and expect me not to do anything about it." He groaned as he just looked me in the eyes and they were full of lust. He looked down at my lips and looked back up into my eyes and licked his lips. He rolled his hips into mine, needing some kind of friction against his throbbing member, A loud moan left my lips as he did that and I couldn't wait any longer I had this incredible feeling of wanting to feel his lips on mine. I pulled him down and crashed my lips onto his and ran my fingers through his nicely styled hair.

He licked my bottom lip asking for permission I opened my mouth and our tongues met and it was the best feeling in the world he started to feel me up

He licked my bottom lip asking for permission I opened my mouth and our tongues met and it was the best feeling in the world he started to feel me up. After a couple minutes he pulled away and rested his forehead onto mine, I looked up at him his hair was disheveled and his lips swollen and full of lipstick. I giggled as I looked at him.

"What are you laughing at?" He said tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"You look like a clown Raf, your hair is messed up and your lips are full of my lipstick." I told him

"Oh really" He said as he chucked.

"You know what I want to do" He asked whispering in my ear.

"What would you like to do papi?" I asked as him, he groaned as I called him that name.

"Now chiquita I would love to just bring you into that bathroom and fuck you senseless, but I want our first time to be slow not rough, I like you a lot and I know you like me too I always have known."

"Whatever do you mean counselor." I asked sarcastically

"Oh please don't think I haven't noticed the way you look at me, all the lip licking and lip biting and how you space out while staring at me whenever your in my office alone with me discussing a case. Tell me Hermosa what do you think about when you zone out and stare at me?" He asked and I looked away from him embarrassed.

"Oh cmon don't be shy just tell me."

"Ok Rafael but do you think you can handle what I'm about to tell you?" I asked very cocky he raised his brow just staring at me.

"Oh yes bebita I can definitely handle it." He said with a huge smirk on his face I leaned up to whisper in his ear.

"I think about how good it would feel if you just bend me over your desk and fucked me into next week, I also think about how good it would feel if you ate me out, and how it would feel with your hands wrapped around my throat, how good it would feel with you ramming into me so hard that your balls are slapping against my ass and the headboard is smacking against the wall letting all my neighbors hear how good I am getting fucked, the last thing I think about is with I can only assume how your big fat juicy cock will taste as you fuck my mouth." I whispered into his ear, and he let another loud throaty groan as I feel him harden even more against my throbbing dripping wet core. I pulled my head away and looked him in the eyes he was speechless.