Will You Tolerate This?

Meadow near Locksley

Liliana stands practising with her bow in a meadow covered in purple flowers "Lady Liliana!" a four year old boy shouts, running over to the pale brunette girl. "Harry! What are you doing out here alone?" Liliana smiles, picking the boy up. "Momma told me to hide because Gisborne is after some people who stole flour. So I came here." Harry tells her. Liliana's smile falls slightly but she quickly puts it back on "Let's get you home." she tells the boy, placing him on her hip and carrying him back to the village. She walks over to where Martha, Harry's mother, is talking to Dan Scarlett "Momma!" Harry smiles, jumping down and running over to his mother. Martha smiles and picks her son up as Liliana walks over to them "Thank you for bringing him home Lady Liliana." she tells the girl. "It's quite alright Martha. You know he's no trouble." Liliana responds as Luke and Will walk out the house. "Liliana!" they both smile. Liliana turns to her two best friends, besides Maid Marian, "Hello boys." she smiles, giving each of them a hug. "There's someone in the Manor waiting for you." Dan tells the girl. Liliana nods "I'll see you later." she tells Will and Luke before heading home.

Locksley Manor

Liliana walks through the arch of the Manor after seeing Gisborne ride away from it, frowning she notices everyone bustling around. Puzzled she walks inside to see someone who she hasn't seen in five years, her big brother, Robin "Rob!" she exclaims, running over to him. "Lili!" Robin grins, picking her up and spinning her. Liliana giggles and hugs Robin tightly when he puts her down "I've missed you big brother." she mumbles into his chest. "I've missed you too little sister. You've got so big!" he responds, kissing the top of her head. Liliana smiles at his as they pull away "Where's Much?" she asks as she takes her brother's arm, walking to her room with him. "He's washing up. I've also made him a free man and I'm giving him Bonchurch for his service in the Holy Land." Robin explains. "He deserves it, he's a loyal and good friend." Liliana smiles. Robin nods "What have I missed with you?" he asks his sister, sitting with her on her bed. "I've been hiding from Gisborne who has been staying here. I've mainly been hanging out with Will and Luke Scarlett." she responds. Robin nods "Well I've kicked Gisborne out now I'm back." he smiles. "Good." Liliana smiles while braiding a small amount of hair. "I need to see Edward, find out how this happened." Robin says standing up. "I'll come as well." Liliana tells her brother, standing up herself. "Okay I'll go get Much while you get ready to leave. I'll see you outside." Robin tells her, kissing her forehead before walking out.