Got hurt

I was walking home from school and went to Dellmoned to get a sandwich when I did I left to go to get something. Bam I got stabbed in the shoulder and was now bleeding. I kicked him unconscious and left. I left the knife there and the bleed there too. And I went home to aunt may. 

Police Department of Nyc

Misster hopper ( Stranger thing fans) we have some report a bleady knife and blood on the floor near a shop and we will do a DNA of who's it is. Okay, Miss Nancy.  Omg Misster hopper this DNA is Peter Anthony Starks. I am sorry what I thought he died. Me too but here take a look. Yep, it is called Misster stark and Miss stark, and tell them the good news that their babby boy mint comes home. 

Tony prov

Me and Rodney were talking and then a phone call from the Police department of Nyc.( on the phone)

Hello 

Hi yes Tony starks

yes thats me how may I help you

we mint of found out your son I still alive

what!? 

yes today we got a knife with blood on it and near a shop was blood and we did a DNA test and it was his DNA.

omg omg!! do you know where he is!

No, but in here he mint have gone to a high school

okay thank you can we do a DNA test of all of the students there!

yes, we can we will go today will you or someone like to come for help.

Yes me and DR banner

Okay we will go to Midtown High School

okay thank you see you at 10

okay bye

bye

( Off the phone)

Rodney tony says to him go to her tell her. Pep Pep Tony went up to the elevatortor.

yes, pep said. The police called they said they mint have found him our son mint come home tony said happily. Really pep said I said yes. Let's go and see who he is.