Lao Xia nodded.

He put on his spectacles for his nearsightedness.

On his first look, he let out a loud "Huh?!"

"What's the matter, Lao Xia? Something wrong? Our boss is very young. At most in her 20s. Was she scammed? Is it a fake formula?"

With the piece of paper in his hand, he grumbled as he walked toward his laboratory.

"You can do that? This combination... how come I've never thought of this before? So we can integrate concept of Chinese herbal medicine as well. That might not be a bad idea... let me give it a try..."

There was light in Lao Xia's eyes.

Factory Director Liu Zhichao, "......"

Ads by Revcontent

So, that fact that their business was running into hardship was really because of their formulas?

Gu Shishi, on the other hand, wrapped up three bottles of toners and had Butler Lin deliver them to Chen Kexin after she had taken care of the matters of the formula.

[We will be manufacturing them in the future. They are not yet available on the market.]

She went to busy herself in the kitchen after she finished sending the message.

Inside the study right now.

Huo Sishen's black eyes were locked on the calendar sitting on his desk.

Thanksgiving.

The girl's birthday.

"We will get the result back from the physical examination tomorrow."

The thick-skinned Qin Ruhai invited himself over with the two of them.

"Oh right, why did you ask me for my sisters' contact info? I heard that you've added them already?"

Huo Sishen nodded.

"You haven't texted them yet?"

Qin Ruhai felt that the man in front of him needed to have his head checked.

From the Web

Chapter 235 – "You truly have feelings for her?!" (2)

But Huo Sishen had already changed the subject. "Your older sister is about to get a divorce? What's the relationship status of your younger sister?"

Qin Ruhai narrowed his eyes. "What do you ask?"

Qin Ruhai, being the only boy at home, it was also his job to protect the girls of the family.

"You have a fiancée already! Are you trying to interfere with your brother's relationship too?"

Qin Ruhai's face dropped.

"I don't like Huo Wencheng.

"I object.

Ads by Revcontent

"Besides, he only has eyes for Gu Wushuang. A girl must be very unfortunate to want to have anything to do with him."

Huo Sishen frowned. "I don't care about him."

"Eh? What is this about then?"

Huo Sishen bent his fingers and knocked on the surface of his table. "She lacks friends. I seemed to recall your older sister being a decorous lady and your younger sister is a straight shooter and very protected by your family. She's now an OBGYN doctor?"