12 ↣ SUNA'S END..?

A/n: I really update slowly😭🤚🏽. I'm really sorry I've been busy with the piles of school work these annoying teachers be giving me. TYSM FOR 2k+ reads tho🥰💕! I appreciate you guys so much so thank you❤️❤️. Hope you enjoy😁😘!

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎

With Suna, he was speeding towards your kidnappers with Oikawa and Iwaizumi. As they get closer and closer and your kidnappers try to widen the gap between them, all he could think was 'They tried to kill her..' He was absolutely furious. 'If we didn't make it there when we did, she could've..' he shook the thought out of his head. Just then a sound of another gunshot rang through the air. "SUNA PAY ATTENTION!! WE COULD POTENTIALLY DIE HERE YOU KNOW!!" Iwaizumi yells at him as he dodges the bullet. "I HEAR YA! WE NEED TO CATCH THESE BASTARDS THOUGH 'CUZ I'M NOT LETTING THEM GET AWAY WITH WHAT THEY DID!!" Suna answers back.

Just then, Oikawa yells, "GUYS THEY GOT BACKUP!" Suna and Iwaizumi look farther ahead to see more people on motorcycles and 4 wheelers heading there way. 'Are you shitting me right now.. There's no way we can take on all these people on by ourselves!' Suna thinks to himself. "WE CAN'T TAKE THEM BY OURSELVES! WE'RE JUST GOING TO HAVE TO KEEP DODGING THEIR ATTACKS! BUT WE DO HAVE BULLETPROOF JACKETS ON SO WE SHOULD BE GOOD FOR A WHILE!" Iwaizumi comments.

Cassie and Jayden were ahead but still trying to listen to what the boys were saying. "You know.. We wouldn't be in this situation if you weren't so obsessed with that Suna guy." Jayden says. "SHUT UP!! I DESERVE HIM UNLIKE THAT LYING BRAT!" Cassie yells back at him. "Plus I know you wanted her. As soon as she walked into that party, you're eyes never left her!" She continues. "No lie there. Can you blame me? She's fine." Jayden chuckles back. "It's a shame she's dead." He continues. Cassie rolls her eyes. "Oh she isn't dead. Like I'd allow that." Cassie's eyes widened. She looked to where the voice came from and almost fell of when she saw who it was. "S-SUNA?!" She stammered as she regained her balance.

Suna continues to dodge bullets that's coming his way as he talks to Cassie. "Who the hell are you and why the fuck did you think kidnapping and trying to kill my wifey was a good idea?" Suna growls at Cassie. Jayden snickers at this. "SHUT UP JAYDEN! WHAT IS IT WITH HER?! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE ALL UP ON HER AT THE PARTY FOR THE PLAN BUT IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR DUMBASS CAUGHT FEELINGS!!" Cassie screams at Jayden in rage.

Suna looks over at Jayden. "You.. caught feelings for my girl..?" He asks dangerously. "And.. party?-" he starts then remembers how a man harassed you at the party you guys went to and it's the reason they're even in this position right now. "Oh this is gonna be good. You won't get away this time" Suna says to himself as he realizes that Jayden was that man and reaches for the holster around his waist. "SUNA!! WATCH OUT!!" Oikawa yells. Suna whips his head around to see somebody from the backup that Cassie called. 'Crap! I can't dodge in time! Their too close! I'm gonna have to take the bullet!' He thinks as he furrows his eyebrows.

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎

A/n: Yall gone hate me for this😭😭. I hoped you enjoyed💕✨!