Irene was brought back to reality when Izzy pulled on her hair, "Ouch!"

"I almost forgot! Did you know Tabitha and Ana have been hanging out with the two Shelby boys?"

"What!?" Irene is now standing up, her voice echoing in the small room. She paced to where the bathtub was placed, which took merely five steps, "Wait, two Shelby boys as in-"

"Yes, those."

"You mean, Arth-"

"Yes."

"And Joh-"

"Yes, darling. Try to keep up."

"Goodness, I've been gone for only a night, and this happened."

Izzy shrugged, "They said they'll go in details when we 're back home."

Irene observed the face staring back at her, fluffing hair in the process, "Well, why are you still talking? Get out. I need to wash the Small Heath stench off my nightgown."

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

Ada Shelby was a peculiar woman, Irene had thought. The woman had multiple gramophones in the bathroom with stacks after stacks of records to compliment them. She would understand if Ada had a gramophone here; heck Irene even has on in her own bath. But the only sister of the Shelbys had three gramophones.

Deciding not to care more about it, Irene took off her silk robe, leaving her in her nightgown, before popping in a song she chose to frolic in.

Why not celebrate today, ey? A day off, at last. Maybe after this, she could get that new facial treatment near Chelsea.

Her hips swayed with the rhythm of Le Roudoudou blasting away from the gramophone. She might not understand why Ada had lots of gramophones in here, but she was undoubtedly enjoying her time. Irene's legs did little taps on her way to fill up the tub, her full bum shimmying like a duck.

" Le Roudoudou

C'est comm' tout,

C'est un' petit' friandise

Qui vous fait fair' des bêtises

Ah! c'est fou!

C'est du nanan

Et les gourmands

En cherchent partout

Dame c'est si doux

Hou !

Le Roudoudou."

Irene lifted her nightgown off her slowly, savouring in the cheerful song while dancing around haphazardly. She was sure if this bathroom had a slicker floor, she would no doubt land on her bum. And then probably cry. But to no avail, she frolicked the heck out of her feet. Not caring about the fact she was a guest in somebody's home.

Irene froze when she saw a figure standing in the doorway through her thin sheen of Japanese silk. Her mouth let out a shriek as she let down her half-brought up, nightgown, "Oh my God!"

The blue eyes were dispassionate in front of her. Followed the aristocrat's moves as she tried to cover her body with any piece of extra fabric, showing a tiny bit of amusement when she tried to reach for her robe, but it fell within her grasp. The daughter of Hugh Grosvenor was very amusing when she's discomposed.

Irene's voice was shrill, "Mr Shelby!"

Thomas was quiet, eyes still void through scathing every inch of the Lady's squirming body. Searing it with some kind of unbothered burning gaze. Irene could feel